The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, I Don't Think You Understand... (Resource Alerts)

AttackNitro

They may as well make all the alerts have either a weapon, aura, or RARE resource, i haven't even looked at the twitter since the auras came out. CR is worth jack S#&$ at certain point, i got 2 mill just sitting around that I never tried for, and I'm only missing 4 weapons game wide, 2 of which are only in the alert system.......... Lanka, Dark Dagger, Dark Sword, and Latron Prime.

Edited by Xorpheus

They may as well make all the alerts have either a weapon, aura, or RARE resource, i haven't even looked at the twitter since the auras came out. CR is worth jack S#&$ at certain point, i got 2 mill just sitting around that I never tried for.

I'm personally scared of going above a million credits with the way the neighborhood is going.  Grineer, Corpus, Infested and someone guy dressed in black packing weapons of certain death running around the place.  Lotus can't even leave her ship undocked at night anymore!

LMAO!!!  Morphics are rare?  Hhahahahahahahaha!!!  Good one Rebecca!!!

They apparently are rare, and drop as rarely as other rares do. Personally I have 90 of them, so I'm set, but I have clan mates that started two months ago who are always hurting for morphics (among other resources).

So Rebecca is right. They are technically rare, as they don't drop often (and the wiki lists them as "rare" as well, what you think of the wiki notwithstanding). But I'll just assume you started a while ago and have a boatload of morphics like I do. It doesn't mean it's not rare currently just because you have a lot of them from closed beta.

Edited by gell

They apparently are rare, and drop as rarely as other rares do. Personally I have 90 of them, so I'm set, but I have clan mates that started two months ago who are always hurting for morphics (among other resources).

So Rebecca is right. They are technically rare, as they don't drop often (and the wiki lists them as "rare" as well, what you think of the wiki notwithstanding). But I'll just assume you started a while ago and have a boatload of morphics like I do. It doesn't mean it's not rare currently just because you have a lot of them from closed beta.

When my Morphics count continues to rise every time I play despite my constant building in Foundry and Dojo, I don't consider it to be rare.  Now if you had asked me if I considered say Multishot or Serration mods to be rare, I'd say heck yeah!  But Morphics *can't help but smirk right now*... Rebecca, you so silly!

When my Morphics count continues to rise every time I play despite my constant building in Foundry and Dojo, I don't consider it to be rare.  Now if you had asked me if I considered say Multishot or Serration mods to be rare, I'd say heck yeah!  But Morphics *can't help but smirk right now*... Rebecca, you so silly!

Well, tbf, most of the new weapons require more than one morphics. 2 of the 3 stalker weapons require 10 morphics, and the 3rd requires 5. It's not only how rare a mat is, but how much is required. And not EVERY player has a huge stockpile of mats, new players come in with nothing (obviously...) and I'd assume most are happy that they can get some rare mats from the alert system.

Mats should show up on all non ? alerts, not randomly. I missed a plastids alert... now till another one shows up... fuuuu.

Make common mats common on alerts, uncommon uncommon, and so forth, but all non ? alerts should have mats, so that they have a bigger reason for me to actually go to them.

go to miranda

All resources are in alerts now, including rares, a quick scan of the past few days resulted in this:

WzGZY3H.png

I'll toss you this one then: Resource conversions. Nano Spores converts to Plastids. Salvage converts to Circuits. 

The problem is not the alerts. It is a problem with the usefulness of a material. I am happy when I see a ferrite alert and sad about nano spores despite both being common materials. Why? Because ferrite is needed in a lot of blueprints in crazy amounts while nano spores are basically unused. I have more nano spores than required to be used in all nano spore blueprints in the game. And that is not for lack of trying! I have built almost everything requiring those spores!

All resources are in alerts now, including rares, a quick scan of the past few days resulted in this:

WzGZY3H.png

One orokin cell for doing a 70+ grineer mobile defense. One control module. These rewards geenrally are not worth the time it takes to do the mission unless you're really hurting.

Also most people have like a billion morphics thanks to the resource droprate bungle after the update 9 launch but morphics are the most common resource alert.

i like how you complain about polymour bundle but not

nano spores alert

NANO

SPORES

ALERT

yay i totes need more cuz my fancy new bp requires all my 300,000+ nano spores

He wrote it before the nanospore alert dude...

Case and point. That piece of trash stole the place of a alert. That coulda been a potato!

Edited by W4RM4CHIN3