Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.12.0

[DE]Megan

Been playing the new update for around 2h now, and the issues keep on multiplying. All of my pets colors and fur patterns are missing, the game crash very often, matchmaking seems broken, I get a black screen and mission wont load 2/3 of the time, so i need to re-launch the game. Can we have any information about when those core issues will be fixed?

3 hours ago, Lored said:

How about: 

• new Clan management system;
  • fields for "Clan description"(Clan Rules), except for the already available "motd"
  • more flexible and variable "Hierarchy and Roles" system;
  • stricter access to the Dojo and Labs (to avoid players who join the clan, buy BP's and leave).

LOL! I heard there was this thing called Discord it's realy quite amazing you should try it ;) 

3 minutes ago, TheImpKing said:

You finding no value in the reward doesn't make it meaningless.

It'd be no different if you finished your AMP's and didn't need Cetus Wisps but you did bounties and got Cetus Wisps from the bounty.

Guess we should overhaul the entire bounty system so that you no longer get Cetus Wisps because you, personally, don't need or want them anymore.

Just me and most vet's,but you contradict you self with raids and saying it now makes arcananes more accessible to new players,but the same could be said if you turn 4 rivens into one you need.

Raid takes skill and team work to get and you get a  rng hope of a good arcane,rivens is all RNG.

When they first introduced sorties they said it was end game stuff for the vet's and then made reward pool that is only good for new players.

The only reward for a vet player is a riven and 99.9 of the time it's crap and now they ask us to take 4 of said 99.9% crap rivens and use a reward to make a 99.9  one new crap one

Go play some and get back to me.

I don't expect everything catered to me but i do expect somethings catered to tenno like me,after all i have spent well over £1000 uk on the game.

So I'm going to give feed back and it's going to be harsh, because clearly you aren't thinking right. So first while Banshees augment needed to be adjusted it did not need to be murdered. The original idea you guys dropped about it being a quake you can set down and then go do things was a great idea... why you changed it to what it is now I don't know but you clearly chose a worse option than doing a mild nerf.
As for Ember, even with double damage ember still can't kill things in sorties effectively, with half the range she's even less likely to kill things, and with double drain on top of that she will pretty much do nothing for most sortie missions. Her 1 can't kill or cc, her 2 can cc for about 2-3 seconds but does no damage and her 3 can't have its range increased on top of doing very little damage and only doing a 2-3 second cc. So Ember now not only doesn't deal damage she also can't effectively cc. Double damage is useless if it doesn't last long enough to kill enemies(too much drain) or if it can't hit them(no range). With mods after the 15 second heat up bs you put in, she has a range of 10 meters, at 12 meters I can melee which costs no energy so why bother using her 4? At 20-25 meters enemies take cover and shoot at you so closing that gap is now crucial. so what should I do? Throw only armor/health/shield mods on her? I'm lost as to how she's supposed to work anywhere but pre-Saturn. I'm also lost as to her role in a group? She can't really cc, she can't really kill things, well using weapons she can, she doesn't give health/energy/armor. Her kit was terrible before, and the only thing that really changed was that you made her 4 worse.
The sad part is, I don't really use Ember and I'm pissed. I can't imagine being an Ember main right now, I'm curious as to whether or not violent crime went up to day. I'm mad because there are MANY better ways to fix an afk farm problem. DOZENS were listed and you ignored us. What's the point of asking for feed back if you are just going to ignore parts you don't like? You just UNVAULTED Ember and then immediately made her MR fodder? WTF? You just shot yourselves in the foot there. So many lost sales. And yes I am beating a dead horse because killing it clearly wasn't good enough.

Now that the bad part is over I can thank you for the good.

Atlas sounds AMAZING now, and since I only just got to the point where I can farm him I am very excited to do so.

I'm really quite neutral about Volt and Ash as I don't like the way they play, but I think that's more about me than it is about the warframes themselves.

I am rather excited to try out the Zephyr rework as I felt she was pretty solid and only needed a slight nudge to be really good.

Mags kit always sounded good, but fell short when in battle, I think these fixes will get her more play, though I think she'll still need a rather skilled hand to play her.

I think the Gara fix will get her into more play again, but also I think sorties are still going to trample over her glass shards.

1 minute ago, TheImpKing said:

He didn't ask for an in-game clan-only VOIP channel.

I guess you haven't used it. If that's what you think it is :crylaugh: 

It has all the Roles you could ever need. fully customizable.
It has descriptions, notifications and all the announcements you could ever want :D 
It has the option to purge those pesky inactives... granted you take the time to... you know set it up properly namewise. (have a bot do it)
You can accept applications so people don't "join and steal your blueprints"  (I find this especially hilarious and greedy)
It has the option to add all sorts of awesome bots and utilities including DE's own Genesis bot which is quite amazing. 

DE shouldn't waste time on this.
If someone actually cared about their clan they would never run it off any game's usually restricted utilities. Just check out any mmorpg EVER....
oh and that salty blueprint greed.... yeah not worth the time.

Just now, _sheepy_ said:

Just me and most vet's,but you contradict you self with raids and saying it now makes arcananes more accessible to new players,but the same could be said if you turn 4 rivens into one you need.

Raid takes skill and team work to get and you get a  rng hope of a good arcane,rivens is all RNG.

When they first introduced sorties they said it was end game stuff for the vet's and then made reward pool that is only good for new players.

The only reward for a vet player is a riven and 99.9 of the time it's crap and now they ask us to take 4 of said 99.9% crap rivens and use a reward to make a 99.9  one new crap one

Go play some and get back to me.

I don't expect everything catered to me but i do expect somethings catered to tenno like me,after all i have spent well over £1000 uk on the game.

I didn't contradict anything.

I never advocated for the implementation of this feature and I never argued in favor of the feature, itself.  I only argued against your argument because I didn't agree with the reasoning in it.

I'm also arguing against the suggestion of giving players a guaranteed process of obtaining whatever specific Rivens and/or specific mods on those Rivens that they want which runs parallel to not wanting to do the same thing to Rivens as what's being done to Arcanes.

Also, adding a very minute RNG-only layer to acquiring Rivens on top of all the RNG involved in getting them already at the expense of your own Rivens has very little impact in saturating the market with powerful Rivens and undermining their value in the market.

Removing an entire portion of content from the game and taking one of the rarest rewards in the game and moving it to something that everyone will be farming religiously is the complete opposite.

Spending X amount of money on the game doesn't make your opinion more or less important than the next player on the list.  I've spent tons of money on Warframe as well but I don't use it as a means to try and leverage an argument in my favor for what I want.  Nobody forced you to throw money at them and you don't get to spend that money purely on the intent of using it to justify whatever opinion you're entitled to.  

1 minute ago, ScreamSilence said:

I guess you haven't used it. If that's what you think it is :crylaugh: 

It has all the Roles you could ever need. fully customizable.
It has descriptions, notifications and all the announcements you could ever want :D 
It has the option to purge those pesky inactives... granted you take the time to... you know set it up properly namewise. (have a bot do it)
You can accept applications so people don't "join and steal your blueprints"  (I find this especially hilarious and greedy)
It has the option to add all sorts of awesome bots and utilities including DE's own Genesis bot which is quite amazing. 

DE shouldn't waste time on this.
If someone actually cared about their clan they would never run it off any game's usually restricted utilities. Just check out any mmorpg EVER....
oh and that salty blueprint greed.... yeah not worth the time.

How exactly does "accept applications" stop people from using your clan for BP's and leaving?

How does arbitrarily defining peoples' ranks/roles in Discord give you power to govern access/privileges in the clan on Warframe?

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Our intentions here are to alleviate players abandoning the Bounty after the first Stage

I really appreciate this but, why making the grind even harder with adding more relics in the reward list? First of all we have no other ways but to repeat the same bounties again and again and again and again and again and again, now even after that 'again and again' we are not getting the desired relics. I got only 2 lith b2 relics in the last 5 runs and no signs of g2. So what do we do now? forget about our lives completely and invest all our time into this just because we want to get the unsealed relics?

3 minutes ago, RacerDelux said:

So umm.... You made a comment that highlights when they lower values on game content? Any reason it is so negative? What about the buffs - which is just as long, if not longer than that list...

these recent updates aren't nerfs eitherway they're balances. Much needed balances that will keep the player base growing and maintain it.
I was getting tired of playing lawn mower simuator anyway the grass couldn't compete. My ember will finally be able to know what a grineer looks like and her trigger finger might stop atrophying  :D !!! 

I'm sure a lot of new players came and left after a few runs of  "lets all afk and watch banshee farts clear out the room".
But there's always those people who dont wanna play warframe and say things like "loki is the best frame".  Don't bother with them.

I say,
Keep up the "nerfs" DE. Because there really is no fun if it isn't challenging. 

1 minute ago, ScreamSilence said:

I say,
Keep up the "nerfs" DE. Because there really is no fun if it isn't challenging. 

Esp because "challenging" content for me now requires me to either do 3rd sortie (for a tiny bit of challenge) or spend 4 hours in a survival.... Star chart needs some MUCH higher base level enemies...

Just now, ScreamSilence said:

the end of clip noise is to let you know it is time to reload :facepalm:

But I could hear it before just fine!  And I have these nifty things that let me see my ammo counter called eyes.

I used to have intact eardrums.  Maybe those grow back.

1 minute ago, TheImpKing said:

I didn't contradict anything.

I never advocated for the implementation of this feature and I never argued in favor of the feature, itself.  I only argued against your argument because I didn't agree with the reasoning in it.

I'm also arguing against the suggestion of giving players a guaranteed process of obtaining whatever specific Rivens and/or specific mods on those Rivens that they want which runs parallel to not wanting to do the same thing to Rivens as what's being done to Arcanes.

Also, adding a very minute RNG-only layer to acquiring Rivens on top of all the RNG involved in getting them already at the expense of your own Rivens has very little impact in saturating the market with powerful Rivens and undermining their value in the market.

Removing an entire portion of content from the game and taking one of the rarest rewards in the game and moving it to something that everyone will be farming religiously is the complete opposite.

Spending X amount of money on the game doesn't make your opinion more or less important than the next player on the list.  I've spent tons of money on Warframe as well but I don't use it as a means to try and leverage an argument in my favor for what I want.  Nobody forced you to throw money at them and you don't get to spend that money purely on the intent of using it to justify whatever opinion you're entitled to.  

"I didn't contradict anything" it's okay for raids to end as now arcanes are easy for all,but it's not okay to pick your gun riven with 4 rivens that you grind for and then grind some more for a reward that can turn it into one you need.

"I never advocated for the implementation of this feature" no but you did say it was fair to make arcanes easy for all.

"I'm also arguing against the suggestion of giving players a guaranteed process of obtaining whatever specific Rivens" i did not say that,but 4 crap for 1 crap is lame.

"Also, adding a very minute RNG-only layer to acquiring Rivens on top of all the RNG involved in getting them already at the expense of your own Rivens has very little impact in saturating the market with powerful Rivens and undermining their value in the market."agreed,but i also did not say that...what i said was if you could pick the gun the riven was for would only impact the trade value.

"Removing an entire portion of content from the game and taking one of the rarest rewards in the game and moving it to something that everyone will be farming religiously is the complete opposite." i'm lost on this one.

"Spending X amount of money on the game doesn't make your opinion more or less important than the next player on the list"

Never said it did,but it does add to the whole experience of the game and that go's for my over 5k hours,would you not say over 5k play time and a 1000k spent = some experience in the game?

The same as your 8 days playtime shows a lack of experiene with the game...so like i said get back to me after you played a bit.

nuff said.

Just now, RacerDelux said:

Esp because "challenging" content for me now requires me to either do 3rd sortie (for a tiny bit of challenge) or spend 4 hours in a survival.... Star chart needs some MUCH higher base level enemies...

This is definitely true :/ 
but hey at least it's a start.

I want to see that plaguestar feed potions and make your enemies harder mechanic come to other things. Except with you know... the potions actually making enemies harder :angry:

oh well, until the people who cry nerf stop crying why would they add new harder content if people will jsut say it's impossible to farm. Like fish oil/fishing..... 
it came out it was great, now I go to fish and there's 12313873193810 fish .____. never fished again. Caught all I ever needed in 1 hour. Feels like fishing doesnt even exist anymore. 

so yes keep up the nerfs and let's shape this into a community of gamers not beggars. Then the crybabies can go play mine craft and real gamers come and start saying raise the level cap we need stronger enemies :devil:
After all beggars dont give money to DE anyway they want it all easy and free :thumbdown:

Archived