Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

---Best Pvp Weapon For A Quick Kill---

Nutreon

pvp will likely always be confined to the dojo duel room. in which case bullet travel time is almost non existent to due such close quarters.

number one advantage will always be skill.

suggested ideas:
* mire + reach, damage, AP, and swing/charge speeds.

* orthos + same mods as above

* gram + same mods, although keep in mind that this style heavy wep causes u to slow to a walk when using - no sprint+charge on this like with staff-type weps.

* ember with max overheat, reach, continuity, energy siphon, focus.

* nova with max null star, reach, focus.

* ogris + damage mod.

* grakata is an ammo dump and doesn't have that high damage per round. it's only really high dps if all, or most, of the rounds connect. so hitting another player who's wall running, jump, 180 flying dragon kick in the other direction is kind of hard and yields poor results with something like the grakata.

* bolts are useful assuming u can aim well enough to hit a moving target. ok damage, but armor ignore makes them useful in most cases.

* multishot, cold, and possibly stun mods on any wep used for cc and effectiveness. slow targets are always easier to hit, making any speed advantage they have useless.

it has a start time before it gets at max speed. considering how fast it could be over if you decide not to use skills...

it also doesnt ignore armor.

also on wikia someone calce that with the more armor something got the better the flux gets compared to the supra.

and flux got 100% stagger = stunlock.

edit: RawGritz, maybe but still Acrid vs Flux Riffle, flux would win cause of stunlock.

as for a 2ndairy fight i think kunai/despair with stun mods might be better, once stunlocked the acrid user is done for.

Ah, interesting. Then the flux would be awesome against high armor frames, such as rhino and frost.

But is the DPS good enough once fully modded to kill fast? Feels like the flux is kinda slow

The Supra is @(*()$ insane.

Or just use Torid, shoot them before the round starts and they'll probably die a few seconds after the round starts.

Even the Acrid pretty much one-shots, since the dot eats them alive like crazy.

Edited by Crewbanger

oh my little friend. the very fact that you wallrun in dojo makes it very clear that you have no idea what braton/grakata with catalyst and 5 forma do with people.

so before posting somehing stupid like "lol" go and calculate dps of those guns in full damage build.

I'll give you the Braton Vandal if tricked out very well...sure. But the Grakata...? Next to the other weapons mentioned...Despair/Kunai, Flux or even the Acrid..? L.O.L all day, junior!

Ah, interesting. Then the flux would be awesome against high armor frames, such as rhino and frost.

But is the DPS good enough once fully modded to kill fast? Feels like the flux is kinda slow

On Tethys...Ruk held captive in Bastille...down in 7secs flat, from Flux--Polarized once over.

Edited by RawGritz

Bastile not even needed. since Flux staggers 100% chance. stunlock.

Banshee Sonar will make it end faster :P

...except Ruk cheats and throws that shield around me even while staggered. less than a second shooting myself with Flux puts me down, while in Ruk's shield.

u mean like half the  potato+ forma weapons ingame can 1 shot basically every frame?

modded ogris  does soo much damage that it kills the both of you - sniper with crit mods does enough damage to kill 4 tenno, flux will cut them apart with a single swing - or 10 tenno if they get in the way.