Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Big problem with Ostron and Quill sindicates

Xardis

No permenent sink for standing. Once you max them out and have all that you need, there is no reason to go back to those. Exept when DE adds something new, like the eidolons. And even then there is nothing else to do with a mountain of standing that you have. Normal sindicates have Relic pack. Quills and Ostrons need something like it too. And that not a new thing, I pointed out this problem like day 5 of PoE. DE, add some kind of standing sink to those sindicates. Relic pack, increase the cap to 250k standing adn give us and option to get a random riven for 250k standing in quills or 100k in Ostron, come on, something that wouldnt make all the accumulated standing without any value.

Perhaps more expensive, but pre-made versions of consumables like bait (and those affinity range flares) could be attainable through Ostrons at Kin standing? Maybe even give the the ability to buy Genetic Stabilizers or some equivalent pet food via that animal guy too!

For Quills, since Sentrium and Nyth are related to Eidolons' influence, perhaps something like 25k-ish standing for one uncut gem? Expensive enough to limit how many you can get a day, but cheap enough to be reasonable, IMO anyway.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Anemosylva said:

For Quills, since Sentrium and Nyth are related to Eidolons' influence, perhaps something like 25k-ish standing for one uncut gem? Expensive enough to limit how many you an get a day, but cheap enough to be reasonable, IMO anyway.

25k standing for a single uncut gem? That is absurd. I'd like to see more "useful" reusable items in the store so that there's a reason to revisit them.

Absolutely agree. I checked every trader twice by now, just because I couldnt believe there is nothing you want to buy at some point.

Relic packs have already been done, so I suggest something else. The Riven idea sounds good. Another option would be rare crafting material packs, to give us another way to get those annoying eidolon gems, argon crystals, cryotic, Oxium or kuva. They are all gated behind one single way to grab them, and that gets really old pretty darn quickly...

Fishframe is not even worthwile endgame when you cant trade your fish for something useful!