Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestions that may help keep players around.

TenGaugeBoson

Rivens

I have at length expressed my dislike of the RNG of riven mods.Here is yet another hopeful suggestion that I have yet to see anyone else offer up.

Instead of re rolling rivens over and over and over and over again.Make Rivens "Wild card slots". Make the riven mod a mod-able mod. A mod that you can add other mods into.

For example:

Say  I have a Rifle Riven mod. I open a panel that allows me to add in to that riven a Serration a heat wave a hush and a   speed trigger. or whatever.

Instead of using kuva for re-rolls, use kuve the way we use endo to rank the riven up to max rank. Then use a forma to add a polarity to allow for better mod capability.

So yes, make Rivens work the same way our weapons and frames work.Which is fun. RNG is not fun. This would definitely make me and others use weapons we like but are not realistic option because of their damage or utility.It would make rivens actually fun and not a nightmare . It would add a path for progression and would shut me up to boot. It also would likley make kuva farming actually something that more people would do because there would be actual viable progression involved and not just a chance at a random roll that more often than not ends in disappointment...Disappointment is not fun.

If you were to do that then everyone would/could make the same combo's and then we are stuck with the same mods similar to what we current have, but hey that isn't a bad idea if we could do that no for the riven mods but all mods in general so that we can use others such as Aviator combined with a reload mod. Or something like that. I am all for a mod rework!

49 minutes ago, (PS4)repins920 said:

If you were to do that then everyone would/could make the same combo's and then we are stuck with the same mods similar to what we current have, but hey that isn't a bad idea if we could do that no for the riven mods but all mods in general so that we can use others such as Aviator combined with a reload mod. Or something like that. I am all for a mod rework!

You would still keep Riven disposition.So status weapons would still mostly remain status weapons and crit would remain crit.

But you would have the freedom to create the mod you want instead of roll for it.

As it is we all just re roll and re roll untill we get the stats we want.Those stats are directly taken from mods in the game.I just want to see the RNG removed from the system.

Rivens would still basically be the same. Just instead of random stats awarded from gambling on rerolls they would be actual progression.

HAH! just thought of this.

How cool would it be to give rivens warframe abilities that would slot into operator amps!

So you could be playing Nova, pop out your operator fire off a bastile and pop back into Nova.

How crazy would;d that be.!