Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Bladestorm and Arcane Trickery

Ryansito

This seems more like it's a bug but I feel like this section would get more attention right now. So I love Ash's new Bladestorm. It's a great change. However, there's one issue. It doesn't seem to be proc'ing Arcane Trickery correctly. Right now, Arcane Trickery is only activating for me when my clones actually kill something on stab. Simply stabbing targets isn't working which it should because arcane trickery doesn't require a finisher kill to activate. Enemies who bleed out after being stabbed do not proc it either. Me joining in with my clones isn't making a difference as well. Here is a video showing what's going on. I first spawn enemies who wouldn't die to just one Bladestorm mark but who would die afterwards from the bleeding. No Arcane Trickery. Next, I spawned level 5 enemies who would easily die to just the Bladestorm mark. As you can see, Arcane Trickery activated then. I tested it many times and I never onced proc'ed Arcane Trickery on the level 45 enemies. But I did proc it on the level 5 enemies almost every time.

Ash Bladestorm & Arcane Trickery

Edited by Ryansito

It always worked that way. Only if finisher killed the target. Not proc after or some any means of killing. 

You either use more marks or scale it with melee combo counter. At 2.5x I was commending massacre with enemies about 65+lvl.

Don't remember tho, does bladestorm get bonus damage from invisibility? If so, there's another scaling mechanics.

Huh, just tried it out with normal finishers with a weapon. It didn't activate unless it killed. I guess I really just never noticed since it already did a lot of damage and I couldn't really see much while teleporting around. In that case, Arcane Trickery's text should definitely be changed to "ON FINISHER KILL" instead of just "ON FINISHER".

57 minutes ago, Ryansito said:

Huh, just tried it out with normal finishers with a weapon. It didn't activate unless it killed. I guess I really just never noticed since it already did a lot of damage and I couldn't really see much while teleporting around. In that case, Arcane Trickery's text should definitely be changed to "ON FINISHER KILL" instead of just "ON FINISHER".

is it a "finisher" if it doesn't finish the enemy though?

• 2 weeks later...