Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add kuva to the kuva fortress cache reward pool

AdunSaveMe

The kuva fortress should be an alternate kuva source, instead of it ONLY being siphons. This also adds a reason to go to the kuva fortress, which we've been wanting for a while. So, kuva fortress caches should have a DECENT chance to drop a bunch of kuva.

Two problems with one solution.

I agree.

However considering the precedent of Void traces in the Void. And the fact that people would not be likely to look for siphons if they can just go to the Kuva fortress...

I would expect Kuva alerts in the Kuva fortress instead.

Note: there is precedent for Kuva alerts. Edit: see for example

Edited by theraot

Endless Kuva in the Fortress. Every rotation the Worm Queen sends a Guardian hit squad after you and they have Kuva on their staffs just like in TWW opening cinematic. Every rotation the amount of Kuva increments up a tad. What a beautiful endgame loop that would create, farming Kuva to upgrade your rivens so you can try to go further and farm more Kuva.

Yeah, kuva fortress really need some kind of incentive to go there.

The way it is now, it is my most hated place, with cameras that you can't destroy and build like a maze.

It should have some kind of kuva related stuff, even if new kuva weapons, etc.

Though changing this kuva siphon and putting kuva on the drop rate in the kuva fortress would be good, or would there be any problem with that?