Warframe concept: Mimic

Aywi

-MEMETIK- 

Passive: 
Depending of weapon you hold in your arms,one of stats gonna be increased : 
-Main +10% power strength 
-Secondary +10% power duration 
-Melee +power range 

Passive DOES not increases but multiplies you stats,for example,if you have 200% power strenghth 
then you will have 220%,or if 50% then you will have 5%. 

Stats on 30 lvl: 

Health : 200 
Shields: 200 
Armor : 400 
Energy : 250 

-SKILLS- 

1)Mim 
Costs 25 energy 
Frame becomes invisible for 2 seconds and if , while activated , there will be an enemy in your sight (particulary in aim center) 
frame will take outfit of that enemy (just become an enemy,if thats more understandable) 
Mechanics are kinda similar to Ivara's third ability-you start firing-you lose the camo 

Everytime you use the ability to "become" an enemy you accumulate one charge,that increases passive bonus to the stats. 

2) Spectacle 
50 energy 
Mim creates self-projection for 25,that attracts enemy fire on it and absorbs all damage within first 5 seconds,and after it becomes active. 
If projection kills an enemy,it gains 100% of killed enemy back to itself as bonus to base hp. While active-armore of Mim is increased by 100%. 
When projection dies it gains 1/4 of HP back to Mim as bonus to base HP. 
If Frame dies , while Spectacle is active , it will will flow into it with 50% hp. 
If Mim became an enemy,while Spectacle active,projection will not touch copies of that enemy. 

3) Rehersal 
50 energy + 0,5 for every buffed Tenno. 
Increases any type of damage to any fraction (again,using scope,aim etc.) for 50%. 
If there is installed any "Bane of" etc. mod in the weapon,then teammate will have a buff according to skill. Example. 
Weapon deals 100 damage. Owner installed "Bane of <Faction>" , that increases damage on faction for 30%. In begining , when skill is used , skill is buffing mod 
- 30+50=80%,that gives 100*1,8=180 damage,then skill is increasing WEAPON damage. 180*1,5=270. 

4) Pantomima 
100 energy + 4/sec 
Mim creates a wave of energy,that pervades minds of enemies,making enemy's allies-his enemies. 
When there is an enemy in aim , all of it's copies becomes allies for the Tenno and gets Buffs of Mim. 
If while Pantomima is active frame was using first abilitie , and was the enemy, then every copie of that type enemy becomesan ally. 
But if Mim was in body of enemy ,on which Pantomima was used,then every copy of that enemy will gain 2x buff to stats and buffs. 
If enemy left the range of Pantomima,he will still be ally of Tenno for 15 sec (can't be increased or decreased by duration mods) 

Kind of Lore. 

Naf Enyo is experimenting with camo technology for it's Index warriors and testing in on Grineer. Alad V steals this technology and improves it with 
technocyte. Then this Virus (Memetik) becomes an uniform form and you have to face it. When you win it,you have to destroy Alad"s labs and steal the blueprints. 
There could be needed special resource for crafting, similar to "Javlok Condensator" or smth. And Ferliac Pod already built.

Спойлер

VI4DsffasA0.jpg

but....where'es the mimic aspect? aside from the first ability, nothing says mimic. i was hoping for like, traps and sneaky stuff to trick enemies into it or something. i'm kinda bumed. i thought the final ability could have been like, trap holograms :D, make copies of teh local enemies, and the grineer ignore them, then they slip up and grab enemy grinier, om nom nom nom boom! :P

On 2/13/2018 at 7:07 AM, Okamibanshu88 said:

but....where'es the mimic aspect? aside from the first ability, nothing says mimic. i was hoping for like, traps and sneaky stuff to trick enemies into it or something. i'm kinda bumed. i thought the final ability could have been like, trap holograms :D, make copies of teh local enemies, and the grineer ignore them, then they slip up and grab enemy grinier, om nom nom nom boom! :P

Hey this is pretty good xD