Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading?

Terrifier

I don't know where exactly place this thread, so I'll just put it here because it involves gameplay. It'd be easier to get items that you want with a trading system. For example there are people who grind bosses and receive extra types of the same blueprint and have nothing else to do than sell them for only a little credits.

I hope that in future we can trade parts for prime weapons, 

i got 11 fang prime handels and 0 blades

more that 20 k other kills and i can find parts for weapons

so if they make trade for prime parts i will be very happy

Some weapon need to be fix their mastery level and then you can use only that weapon if you reach that level and this motivate you to work much for levelling up.

Yea nice i will like to see that, coz i am r11 and what i have from that .

you do not need to be higher that rank 8

Edited by histori

From what has been stated by DE in a few places they are trying to make a system that wont lead to massive chat spam of "WTB >" or "WTS >" or any variation thereof (and don't bring up "They could make a seperate channel for it" as that doesnt work to keep the spam out of normal chat in other games). Further they want to avoid situations where you could do real money trading by buying something off of a another website and then trading a worthless item in game for whatever you are trading for.

One of their talks of implementation is that at the end of a mission you can trade the mods that you picked up with anyone else in that mission, and that would be it. But that would still be very helpful and useful.

I can't see trading going well. There will be those who will find one way or another to use trading as a way to lord over people, and people will be more focused on kissing up to a hoarding trader than actually playing the game. there will be people who do nothing but sit around looking to trade, and gaining undeserved worship because they "have stuff". I think it better to leave trading out, as pertains to P2P trading.

Now if they are going to set up a system in-game where you can go to the market and trade stuff, that will be acceptable - although they will probably make it a pain. But P2P trading will wreak havok on this game, as it does with every other online game. Another idea is helping instead of trading. Your "friends" can give you stuff if you beg them enough... well I don't even know about that.

@magusat999

And that is why they talked a bit about only letting you trade during the results screen of a mission, and you could only trade what mods you had picked up during that mission.

This means that if you pick up a "Tactical Pump" mod and someone else picks up a "Heated Charge" mod, in the same mission, you can trade them. Once you leave the results screen and go your separate ways you can no longer trade what you gained during that mission.

That would prevent a lot of the negatives that you brought up.

Edited by Tsukinoki

Kinda hope they end up advancing on from the one currently in progress and make a big trading network amongst all the players for an example the runescape trading center was the best trading center in terms of mass trading in an mmo rpg I still remember back then how crazy it was to get to the best deals first. But I'd like to see that system in here and I'd think it'd be great for the communities point.

Some Examples of what i mean

You can post up some lets say Salvage, you can decide to put up a quantity of 2500 and then From there you can sell it and you are allowed to customize that price to as low or as high as you want and it's not limited to credits/platinum you can write in the Sellers description that you are willing to trade circuits for the Salvage 1-1 (so 1 salvage for 1 circuit), then you can leave it there and come back when you get a notification that alerts you that the items you are selling have been sold to so and so and you just pick up your credits and or goods (ex. you picked up 400 credits and 300 circuits for the salvage) from there you can be on your way to sell again or buy something with that new found cash you got. I'd love to see this Buy/Sell and Forget system where you don't necessarily have to trade Tenno to Tenno, rather you put it out there and people All over the world not just in the region your in will be able to search for it allowing you to trade with everyone on warframe.

The buying system works in the same manner you can browse for the best deals and buy from those listing, like let's say you want to buy 700 ferrite and you find someone selling 1500 ferrite for cheap but you don't want to waste money on 1500 ferrite, well you can just buy the amount you need and continue on and from he sellers point of view it can say that he sold a percentage of his ferrite and he can claim what the cash that he got and leave he rest to sell, or he can end the trade and take his remaining ferrite and his cash.

I'd like your opinions