Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

REALLY GOOD BYE EMBER PRIME I NEED ALL PLAYER SUPPORT US TO RETURN EMBER AS WAS HE

yourguy_2009m

On 16/02/2018 at 7:14 PM, Wind_Blade said:

Oh but ..... i get a new point !!!!

18021607171954553.png

She had still a good cc with his augment so ... we don't care too much about his area damage just take equinox she is better

Third time someone is faster than me, god dammit!

7 hours ago, (PS4)Boomstickman98 said:

The problem is that they are doing too much to pull it back in line. Their goal was to reduce the amount of range on WoF, instead they actively decided that it would be okay to do that while also doubling the cost of the ability. That is just too much in my opinion, especially when efficiency is capped out at 175% and you will have to use duration mods to bring it any lower while also having range mods to maintain any semblance of range

Ember has one of the cheapest toggles in the game, if not the cheapest. Build Efficiency. Duration is a boon too, since you'll get a lot more out of Accelerant casts. Even with negative Duration (as long as you don't sink it into the ground with TransFort), WoF is still the easiest to manage of all toggle ults (glares resentfully at Chroma). Energy is abundant. Work with the cost.

On 2/14/2018 at 11:17 PM, (PS4)Boomstickman98 said:

with half range and double the cost. Hell, I could not really care if they did half the range, I just thinking the double energy cost is actually overkill.

It's like the hated the ability so much that they wanted as much hate put into the nerf as possible because they destroyed the ability. I wish the augment would make the ability normalize... 

I like her for the CC augment

I came up with the fool proof ultimate 100% way to finally fix Ember.

1. Revert World on Fire nerfs.

2. Whenever an Ember kills enemies in a party with her World on Fire the game will keep track of her number of kills. This is known as the 'Unfun gauge'. This new UI element will have a similar graphic to Nidus's mutation stacks, filling up with tears as you get more and more kills. Once you reach 100% it will turn into a crying sad face. :sadcry:

3. When this happens and Ember's ratio of kills surpasses everyone else's the game will automatically disable her World on Fire! Helpful messages will pop up on the Ember player's screen -- 'You need to let your team mates get kills!' 'It's not nice in a co-operative horde shooter to take all the kills!' 'It's a horde shooter so where are all the hordes? (Trollface)'

4. This continues until once again the other players in Ember's party are able to kill enough enemies, finally bringing balance to the Solar System. Confetti will be dispensed for everyone, whilst hand-holding with the grineer and frolicking in a field of flowers will also be encouraged.