Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New spy/sabotage mode?

dan.io.wal

I started warframe about a year and a half ago, and the main way I upgraded my weapons was leveling them in spy missions. That was before I got to higher level defense missions. I do miss doing spy missions though, because they were fun, challenging, and rather rewarding at the time. I would like to see harder spy missions in the game, as well as a combined mode that I thought of while watching Rob's video covering everything on last week's devstream. The mission? Disable and destroy an enemy fleet. You would start in one ship, with a rather easy spy mission. After extracting the data, you would move on to sabotaging the ship, setting it to destruct. You would then find the exit and archwing over to the next ship, avoiding detection, or go to extraction. With every ship you complete, the missions would be progressively harder, with different conditions, higher level enemies and more cameras, etc, until you're ready to extract, only then leaving to your ship. I know it's a rough idea, but I feel like this would be a lot of fun.