Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.13.2

[DE]Megan

On 18.2.2018 at 6:00 PM, PumaMrtvi said:

Ok now, thing is before i did like 50 JV. I got energize 10/10 i instaled it one one nice syndana. And i equip it with my nova banshe ahse exc,,, etc etc... in fact 90% of warframes .  So thing is if u have slot for arcanes for each warframe and i want energize on all of them how many set i need to have and how many fcking pokemond do i need to kill???

I totally get your point. And it's actually quite usual how they work, since almost any RPG does it this way. Specific clothes or armor parts have specific stats, nothing new here.

But Arcanes actually aren't that good anyway, that i need 'em on every single frame. In fact, i don't need them at all.

I admit though, that i would like to see Grace and Guardian on my Nidus in action.

-----------------------------

Strange lighting (or whatever it is) here:

ZUYixgh.jpg

It's the new Asteroid segment on Saturn, obviously.

On 2/16/2018 at 5:51 PM, xXHobbitXx said:

Killing 3 eidolons takes alot more gameplay then trials standing on pressure pads, its just the people that did trials are upset there arcanes arent worth much now and they cant overcharge for arcane energise, WHICH ISNT NEEDED FOR ANY CONTENT anyway

This is a great improvement for alot of players, and besides trials will be back better then they were, even DE say they want less pressure platy gameplay from them, kinda sad how upset a tiny portion of warframe is over crap trials(compared to other games) that bugged out every update that promoted no gameplay other then standing on pressure pads, says alot about how you want to play, as in, you dont really want to do anything at all

I’m sorry what...you clearly haven’t done a Raid because there are 3 phases to a LOR where you only need to do one thing in repeat for eidolons (get appropriat amount of lures, charge them, then capture eidolon. Rinse and repeat) I don’t see the more gameplay aspect...

On 2/20/2018 at 1:27 PM, EDM774 said:

Did a hunt yesterday with shattering impact and managed to completely remove the teralyst, gauntlyst and hydrolyst's armor. It takes anywhere between 25-35 hits to completely strip it's armor (Bo Prime was used)

I have tested it with Shaku and apparently it still works, but only host sees the visual effect.

Archived