Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.13.2

[DE]Megan

i know everones probly tired or hearing about monster hunter but what do we do when we capture a teralyst. kill it off screen? or dose DE plan on putting in an arena type area were we can fight teralyts in a safer more controlled enviroment like in monster hunter world. it would be cool to go to a quill controlled area and you could make it like a relay but have it in a special area only the quills know about. i think that would be neat.

The people crying over arcanes losing exclusivity of being only for the top 2% - guys, you sound just like any FFXIV person that whines each time a raid-tier is outdated and casuals gain access to goodies due to echo system. We had the exlusivity for ages, now other people will gain access too. So what? You do not lose anything by it, other than profit you can make by other means anyways. You get to keep your stats, while others you might end up with in a pug with get better. Tbh there's more win than loss in this scenario.

Also what other alternative would you rather have? To have them removed altogether? Or to make them unattainable item exclusive to only those that already have it? 
They will release new shinies for new raids once they bring them back and you can get those and feel superior again, don't worry. 
Meanwhile let people enjoy things or we all get nothing instead.

hace 26 minutos, Anthraxicus dijo:

So, I don't remember exactly in which of the many hotfixes it happened, but DE had the terrible idea of adding standard relics to the loot table of bounties and made unvaulted relics a bit harder to get. It was a terrible idea but at least we could still farm relics. Then they decided to double down on their stupidity and replace relics with the worst possible "reward" they could think of.

hFYN7rZ.jpg?1

Endo

Combined with that, they added the most sadistic and awful challenges ever. After nearly a month without getting a single riven mod from sorties, today I've got a riven which doesn't even have the hardest of the new challenges. I've just gotta kill 11 dargyns, which won't spawn no matter what, with a bow without getting affected by status change, like those slash procs that comes out of nowhere for no apparent reason or the blast procs from those mortars fired from all the way across the plains, 

With dumb decisions piling up one over the other, this masochist focus on PoE while the rest of the game is forgotten and no sign of getting things done right, I think it is time to take that break. Fun has been replaced by pure frustration.

I concur. I understand the focus on PoE but sounds like something went wrong on DE office and they ended up with the wrong people making the wrong decitions.

3 hours ago, Catatonia said:

So excited, got my first arcane. At MR 23 lol. 

Arcane resistance. >.> 

gotta watch out for lightning. 

Got my first today too (MR18 here). Well, my first 5 (Arcane Warmth-two of 'em, Nullifier, Tempo, and Momentum). I'm ambivalent about them, because they're thoroughly extra stuff that no content in this game requires. Setting them behind raiding - given how little I like the entire concept of raids - amounted to DE's way of saying "don't bother."

4 hours ago, keTch-uP said:

The entitlement of some people in this thread is astounding. Not everything should be easily obtainable.

People have spent time and effort to learn these raids and farm their Arcanes, now all their work gets devalued and you call them greedy?

Again, I'm very sure that you have been rewarded for your time and effort, by way of plat.

4 hours ago, CaptainJLP said:

Yeah raids  were pretty good endgame content, where you could appreciate all your warframes you put forma on, the eidolons are where you can appreciate your boring trinity, chroma, volt and harrow setups, against a giant sponge, that does a lot of damage even, to Inaros with max hp and armor, when soloing it.

Sorry, but don't go there. "Boring trinity, chroma, volt and harrow setups," opposed to what?? Boring Volt, VP Trin and Bless Trin and CP mods in raids, come on now!

11 minutes ago, Chisah said:

The people crying over arcanes losing exclusivity of being only for the top 2% - guys, you sound just like any FFXIV person that whines each time a raid-tier is outdated and casuals gain access to goodies due to echo system. We had the exlusivity for ages, now other people will gain access too. So what? You do not lose anything by it, other than profit you can make by other means anyways. You get to keep your stats, while others you might end up with in a pug with get better. Tbh there's more win than loss in this scenario.

Also what other alternative would you rather have? To have them removed altogether? Or to make them unattainable item exclusive to only those that already have it? 
They will release new shinies for new raids once they bring them back and you can get those and feel superior again, don't worry. 
Meanwhile let people enjoy things or we all get nothing instead.

Top 2% players are actually cheering about having 2x energize set on every frame, assuming they haven't already left the game because there's nothing challenging to do.

I honestly don't like the way DE is going with their idea of putting impact mods and now slash and puncture mods as well as arcane to eidolons.

Baro has these (slash/impact) and razorback event brings puncture and gorgon wraith. Now that puncture mods can drop from razorback and how cheap gorgon wraith set is (nearly free because it's so common), safe to assume nobody will run razorback. Now comes arcane in which people actually spent time on farming sets of expensive thing like energize. Some people even bought a set 4k+ plat. Now with this, it's somewhat giving a .. feeling. Yes you got to use the energize back til now but still there's that feeling of getting somewhat screwed over since you can't even sell it back because every second, price dropping. I did buy some cheap <50 plat arcanes and farmed energize myself but just the way how DE's decision on things lately, I don't see future for warframe in my opinion. They wanted to listen to the players/community and we spoke (do not remove raids) and yet they ignore and planning on removing it starting with adding arcanes to eidolons.

4 minutes ago, TheMuslimGamerGB said:

Yeah, but you could also do as many raids as you want, when you wanted.

"There are some who can do 9 Eidolons per night." These guys are just playing caught up. 

Each raid only rewarded you 1 arcane, and you were only rewarded 1 arcane per day per raid. So you couldn't get more than 3 arcanes (3 raids) per day. 

Unlike raids, Eidolons can be farmed over and over for many arcanes in 1 day.

3 minutes ago, TheMuslimGamerGB said:

Yeah, but you could also do as many raids as you want, when you wanted.

"There are some who can do 9 Eidolons per night." These guys are just playing caught up. 

Mr TheMuslimGamerGB you forgot about one thing 1 arcane per 24h on raid :) so  collect arcanes took loong time, thats why we complain its unfair for old players :) btw. not everyone need plat like you said on every comment :crylaugh:

14 minutes ago, HolyDemon00 said:

Top 2% players are actually cheering about having 2x energize set on every frame, assuming they haven't already left the game because there's nothing challenging to do.

The decent ones are, the ones that rampage about in tears due to losing easy platinum are not - obviously my response is targeted at those people, not at those of us that will get to pimp alt frames now.

3 minutes ago, WolfTitan said:

Each raid only rewarded you 1 arcane, and you were only rewarded 1 arcane per day per raid. So you couldn't get more than 3 arcanes (3 raids) per day. 

Unlike raids, Eidolons can be farmed over and over for many arcanes in 1 day.

Well, I suggest that you start Teralyst hunting, before they change it.

Just now, HeiBS said:

Mr TheMuslimGamerGB you forgot about one thing 1 arcane per 24h on raid :) so  collect arcanes took loong time, thats why we complain its unfair for old players :) btw. not everyone need plat like you said on every comment :crylaugh:

old players still have the advantage of having more gears/mods/plat so they can outfarm newer players and get dem 2x energize setup faster so they can get back to the true end game: flipping riven.

32 minutes ago, TheMuslimGamerGB said:

Sorry, but don't go there. "Boring trinity, chroma, volt and harrow setups," opposed to what?? Boring Volt, VP Trin and Bless Trin and CP mods in raids, come on now!

Well what, no one said you had to run with these boring other setups, I personally don't really care, I've had a Mastery 5 with his Excalibur join in, believe it or not he did better than party members that have no idea what to do, because he joined to play raids probably. Trials aren't time limited, maybe with the exception of LoR Nightmare (I'm not 100% certain on that), But since Eidolons are time limited to 50 mins, well you have to run very limited Setups that focus damage and healing and damage reduction. Lets get this straight, Eidolon Hunts is killing Massive Creatures with High HP and Shields and deal pretty high damage if your not careful, Raids are more of a unique different game-mode, for me they are a break away from you know, the casual game-modes where your really just killing enemies at the end of the day, no matter what, maybe it will require a "normal setup", but I'm sure some players and there friends just run in with any setup they want, they don't even care about recruit chat meta setups because they aren't time limited to 50 minutes or taking a beating from 9 Billion AoE damage. And believe it or not, No one needs Corrosive Projection in a raid, I barely even care if my squad has it, It's called build your weapons to counter armor, not rely on Corrosive Projection. I mean there's even a community on raids that teaches newer players how to do them, But how on earth do you teach players to kill Eidolons with how many restrictions there are, I.e the time limit and how much damage your weapons and amps do etc? I'm sure players can definitely solo kill a teralyst regardless of frame choice, but it would take a long time maybe a whole night and maybe even some revives. 

But to be honest I'm not in the mood to be writing a thousand more texts on why raids are different to eidolons. I personally play with meta setups because I don't have many friends or clan members to play around with in raids and the recruit chat kind of enforces that, but you know, if you wish to you could play with any setup you like, its not compulsory to have EV, Blessing, Volt, Nova or something like that, You could probably take some of the you-tubers out there as an example, that do raids with no where near meta setups.

7 hours ago, Giantconch said:

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.13.2

• How you choose to defeat the Teralyst variants also attributes to the Arcane type/chance

Can we get some more info on this? Being completely in the dark about what causes what kinda sucks.  **It is kinda obvious that it means "capture vs simply taking down" but some confirmation would be welcomed information to pass along without the need for players to be left in the dark and wondering what they have to do.

We are not completely in the dark, we do have the drop tables: https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

8 minutes ago, Zirazel said:

You still go invisible when choosing navigation while in the ship's arsenal and doing it again fixes it but if you meanwhile changed frame you see the previous one in navigation.

Yeah and you also can't move, or do anything, I don't even think you can click ESC, I'm sure you have to click the ESC menu thingy at the top, to escape arsenal bugs.

Archived