Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How you get down there?

Marine027

Question

According to the map there is loot there, since Ignis not destroys it it sohuld be a syndicat medallion.

Anyone knwo how to get there, only know of antoher rom where you cna lift the car with the console but not does any aswell in that room, here no console is useable.

20180218142952_1.jpg

20180218143033_1.jpg

20180218143034_1.jpg

6 answers to this question

Yeah I've been trying to figure a way of getting through with no luck. My guess is that it's going to be related to the Khora quest and this tile is added but it was added specifically for her quest.

Similarly in the Void where there is those two fish tank like things I typically see loot marked inside but no way of getting in.

2 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

In your first screen, there should be a console in front of you.
Press it. The hanging machine will move a bit. Then you press it again. The machine moves again. You have to do that multiple times. Then the machine will fall down.
After that "behind" the machine will be an entrance.

Does it suddenly have a prompt now or does the prompt not show up?

Alternatively a decoy and switch loki could do it.

vor 8 Minuten schrieb WhiteMarker:

In your first screen, there should be a console in front of you.
Press it. The hanging machine will move a bit. Then you press it again. The machine moves again. You have to do that multiple times. Then the machine will fall down.
After that "behind" the machine will be an entrance.

This one is not useable thou, its blacked out, i know this room exists where you cna press it once and it lifts it, this one is lfited already thou when you come in, so two alternate rooms exist of this.

20180218150436_1.jpg

Edited by Marine027

7 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

This one is not useable thou, its blacked out, i know this room exists where you cna press it once and it lifts it, this one is lfited already thou when you come in, so two alternate rooms exist of this.

Okay, didn't know there are different versions. Please don't mind my first reply then.