Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity farm is ridiculous

Abdo_Ych

Am I the only one who thinks that ambulas assassination is one of the worst things in this game?!

I mean I like the mission and all, but having to grind for literally hours for these nav beacons only to end up getting another trinity chassis is damn annoying

Can we like get more beacons per ambulas? Or at least more ambulas spawning!

I get the need to grind and everything, but having to farm for beacons and for parts for two hours straight only to get 45 nav beacons total (from ambulas only) and two trinity parta, that's just plain dumb imo

Just two hours ago ambulas assassination was one of the best missions in this game for me, now I feel like killing myself if I don't get that trinity system :')

Edited by Abdo_Ych

7 hours ago, Shaw1996 said:

Still better than having Excalibur there. It was like punishment when you don’t pick him as a starter frame and you have to grind the Ambulas so you can have him. Now he’s easier to get.

On the other hand though Excal is 75 plat, so really 35 plat if you count the reactor and slot you get too. And it's easier to get that plat through trading than to farm old Excal (or new Trinity) IMHO. But now Excal is easily farmable and Trinity farm sucks, but Trinity costs 225 plat :(

17 hours ago, AetherMcLoud said:

On the other hand though Excal is 75 plat, so really 35 plat if you count the reactor and slot you get too. And it's easier to get that plat through trading than to farm old Excal (or new Trinity) IMHO. But now Excal is easily farmable and Trinity farm sucks, but Trinity costs 225 plat :(

That could've been a deciding factor actually. 

If DE saw enough people buy Excalibur instead of farming Ambulas, a more expensive frame in that slot would be tempting lol. I don't blame them though, it is a free game after all and you don't actually have to buy anything.