Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PoE Resources

Marine027

Wouldn't it make sense that the Grineer would have atleast ore stuff in there cases and vaults?

I mean, they seem to drill around the plains, but in the vaults you often have plant stuff etc. you find everywhere anyway.

I understand fish parts not in there but ore i think the grineer would see valuable, just wanting to know peoples thoughts.

Should ore and maybe fish parts be a random reward in the bountys or cases and vaults on the plain to be a bit less direct grindy and a little bonus to farm bountys instead, maybe remove those standard drops then liek vitality you cna get normaly on the spacechart anyway.

Edit: I am not saying enemys should drop it, only caches, vaults and bountys as a rare chance, like Kuva or Endo, you can faem that directly more but sitll a chance here

Maybe like Oxium is now in caches and lockers simply, i not want peopel just farm enemys for it, but getting like Grokdrul and Iradite countless times with you not needing that at all anymore feels also unrewarding and like another resource trying to be new but forgotten soon already, orokin ciphers and javlock condensators anyone?

Edited by Marine027

Adding mining and fishing resources to Grineer in the plains would go a long way to make the whole part of the game far less tedious than it currently is. They already drop stuff like Grokdrul or Iradite, why not add everything else there so people have an option of getting these resources passively at slower rate or being able to focus on them to get them somewhat faster?

The more common fish parts like scales and oil could be in crates as part of food supplies (surely the Grineer need to eat something).  I doubt we'd ever see fish-specific items except maybe the super common stuff like goopolla spleens.  Ores would make some sense too I guess but I don't know how much Grineer would care about gems.  on a related matter I've always felt that the resources from caches in Bounties/Incursions should have a chance of non-Earth/Cetus resources.  I mean, why are the Grineer air-dropping in some Iradite that the troops can easily get?  They should be dropping in off-world resources like Plastids that the troops there might need.

Edited by Katinka

5 minutes ago, JuicyButthurt said:

Adding mining and fishing resources to Grineer in the plains would go a long way to make the whole part of the game far less tedious than it currently is. They already drop stuff like Grokdrul or Iradite, why not add everything else there so people have an option of getting these resources passively at slower rate or being able to focus on them to get them somewhat faster?

no use since after like 1 hour you have all resources you need

3 hours ago, JuicyButthurt said:

I'd like to see your farming spot lol.

put all baits you can possibly have . + those that make them more calm and those that make them more visible  and just change between spears . ezy job . And i farm mainly sea spot for rarest fishes

Edited by Enkeiie
grammar

Just now, Enkeiie said:

put all baits you can possibly have . + those that make them more calm and those that make them more visible  and just change between spears . ezy job

for mining you just take volt (speed build ) and go to caves around the map