Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make the resource drop rate higher for orokin cells

(PSN)xXBKzGUNNERXx

That's pretty normal for the "rarer" resources, and you'll at most need maybe 5 orokin cells at a time.

You can invest in a drop chance or drop rate booster, that is what they're for.

And really, someday in the future you'll have hundreds and won't know what to do with them.

Edited by rapt0rman

17 minutes ago, (PS4)xXBKzGUNNERXx said:

THe drop rate is low I have tried to farm them only got 7 per mission (30 minute) on Gabii Ceres.

try with a Nekros in the squad.  I was doing level ups on Helene, Saturn and ended up with about 12 in a 15 wave defense a run.  @(Xbox One)Primal Hollow has it right as 7 is optimal for a run on Ceres.  

Add a Smeeta Kavat and a resource booster and you might see more.  

Edited by MBaldelli
Added thoughts.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Boomstickman98 said:

Depending on what OP is planning to build, it may actually be 15 orokin cells at a time. Notably the Galatine Prime requires this amount, as well as the Dakra prime and Nami Skyla Prime among others.

Ah, I'll admit I haven't had to farm them in ages.

1 minute ago, rapt0rman said:

Ah, I'll admit I haven't had to farm them in ages.

i feel ya. I just remember it because I always have to go Orokin cell farming with my friend since he needs them so often. He needs almost 200 orokin cells between everything he wants to build, and I happen to be the guy with Nekros Prime SoS/Despoil build.

Drop rate is low?   They're pretty decent now that all resources have their own unique Resource Cache models.  Years ago the drop rate was much lower than now, the most time-efficient way to farm them was doing exclusively boss rushes for rare resources.  Alad V for Neural Sensor (Raptor 1.0 didn't even drop it yet) and Sargas Ruk for Orokin Cells. Their nodes always had a high concentration of players. It took hours just to get 10.  Now with Nekros and Hydroid, you can get that much in half an hour, or 7 in a 30 min mission like OP described, which is a good amount. 
They're called rare for a reason, not common. You're not meant to get the double-digit amount that you need in a single mission.

Missions on Ceres have an increased chance to spawn Orokin Cell Arrays which can drop 1 to 4 cells when broken.  Loot Detector aura, animal instincts on a companion, and thief's wit will highlight them on your mini Map for you.  Additionally, you can craft extractors and deploy them to planets that you have fully unlocked.   Saturn and Ceres both have a small chance to yield 4 cells at a time.  Since extractors are a fire, forget, reclaim when done mechanic, this could boost your quantity from time to time.