Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Flow Initial Energy Bug

Lewtenant

Running Naramon with void siphon and void flow waybounds equipped. When entering operator mode for the first time each mission, the operator energy is cut to half to account for the void flow waybound "activating" while entering operator mode. You still need to jump in and out of operator mode to let the operator regen from his original capacity to his full void flow capacity. Since we already get the affinity spike passive and the power spike passive equipped prior to entering operator mode, void flow should also be included at mission start.

Also checked with zenurik and the same thing occurs. Entering operator at the start of mission causes his energy to start from his original value (about half gauge) and then regen to void flow max. Probably slipped under the radar since everyone void dashes at mission start for energizing dash proc when running zenurik.

I've actually noticed this as well when exiting the Cetus gates to enter the Plains.

I'll pop into my operator (first time in a session) to start dashing to the start of a bounty, but notice that I can only dash 3-4 times before I stop. When the normal with Zenurik's Void Flow is about 7 dashes before you have to stop and recharge for 5 seconds or so.

Good catch.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy