Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Arca set !

Kinxil

The Arca set, namely Plasmor, Scisco, and Titron, are one of the most enjoyable set you created. They might be a tad too strong, I dunno, but still, it goes so well together.

Titron is an hammer, well, I love hammers, it sures help, and its passive is fun. Kill some, do a massive blast AOE when you feel like. Really enjoyable.

I particularly love Scisco as well. I don't know it it's Hitscan but the weapon sure looks really accurate. Its passive is well thought, the weapon has very good status chance, enhanced further by shots. A handy weapon, I must say.

But my favorite is Plasmor, which is erh, extra easy to play, enjoyable, and have a very good looking shot particles. I love it on Mirage, you turn yourself into a shot wall.

Yeah it was a great set. I kinda wish to see old sets polished. Gazal set for exemple only got a sentinel skin, a (bad) melee weapon and an armor set. The weapon was underwhelming, but the armor set and the skin were awesome. It should get a primary and a secondary as well IMO.

I would also really love some older set themed skins (as much as Arca themed skins ofc).

Edited by D20

10 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

did you even try it out after the new stance and CO? XD 

if you did and it wasn't to your liking then that doesn't make it bad ;)

Anything can be made gamebreakingly powerful thanks to CO, problem is that just turns Gazal into a statstick, vessel for the absurdity known as Condition Overload. On its own the Gazal Machete is average at best and has no redeeming values otherwise. The same argument could be for any other melee weapon.

Just now, JuicyButthurt said:

Anything can be made gamebreakingly powerful thanks to CO, problem is that just turns Gazal into a statstick, vessel for the absurdity known as Condition Overload. On its own the Gazal Machete is average at best and has no redeeming values otherwise. The same argument could be for any other melee weapon.

you said it yourself, it can be said for any other melee weapon, then why did you even reply? XD 

all melee weapons are basically the same with very few exceptions. I don't see how the OP popular melees aren't statsticks tbh.....

or do you think that CO is absurd and MS isn't?