Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can you stop this host migration bullS#&$

vitreloy

I lost countless of thing because of host migration at the end of the mission.

It is a massive waste of my time and my life.

At least give me a choice to be able to choose to host a game on public setting.

AND

Stop matching me with other language version of  warframe because we can't communicate, I can't even see what they are typing on the chat, all I see is ************************

What the point of matching me to a team whereby we can't communicate?

Usually once I see  *******************, the game has a very high chance going to ruin by host migration.

A client-server model was never the right choice for the level of service provided by low-cost, oversubscribed, poorly supported, domestic internet service providers.

A game that doesn't have dedicated servers should be peer-to-peer to overcome poor reliability through redundancy.

I just got on to complain about this. I just did a triple Eidolon hunt which took 40 minutes, when the Gantulyst died the host dropped or quit.

It host migrates, connection lost, the rest of the team gets NOTHING for their trouble and I can't even try again because the night is over. This happens all the time in PoE. So far I've probably missed out on 1million+ focus from shards, a dozen arcanes, and 6 or 8 riven transmuters. Probably 30% of the time I play PoE someone host migrates and it boots everyone else in the team, especially since in PoE you get to keep the mission rewards from bounties if you abort once it's complete. Mission ends, host is too fu&#king lazy to fly back to the gate so he aborts, everyone else gets nothing. 

I can only do a hunt once or twice in a day, and this kind of crap just kills all of my enthusiasm for the game. It's bad enough that it's on a night and day timer without having to deal with connection issues as well. 

Just me this situation today. Some alien language player was the host speaking alien language. I guess he was saying there is no trinity in the Tridolon hunt because he host migrate when the 4th guy joined is not a trinity. Well, blocked and move on. 

Sometime ago another alien player speaking alien language during mission and we asked him can he speak english, he then replied "Speak chinese, warframe is chinese game!" LMAO!!! He is not wrong though as warframe indeed is a chinese game as DE is owned by a China chinese.

It only 8 min left for a nitain extract alert mission, I go in, complete the mission and going to the  extraction point, the @(*()$ host left or disconnect whatever.

This what I get from the mission. And I can't do the mission anymore because the alert is over, I wasted more than 8 min for my life.

yZWZjgLU6r6Dacet8Slq3m6sqhjxAmsJu-VF_lgI

We really need some feature added to the game.

1) No one is allow to abort the mission when objective is complete

2) In public setting,  we can choose to host a game instead of force to join some unknown player with bad connect or whatever reason will cause host migration.

3) We can choose in the option setting to not  join other language version warframe's session so as to ensure proper communication.

Feels like I've had countless "Connection to the host has been lost. You will be returned to multiplayer menu" in the past few days.  Bounties, regular missions, kuva missions, fissure missions.

resulting in lost rewards and worse - lost time.

Why can't it at least reliably put me in my own session and host migrate to me - I'm fine if i'm solo the rest of the time.  Even if I wasn't at least I'd have a CHANCE at the rewards.

There is NEVER a time when full on cancelling the mission and returning to orbiter is desirable.