Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ban leech clan members from blueprints

Wiromax3

I wish as a warlord to be able to ban non-contributing clan members from buying blueprints unless they have contributed to the research. Maybe like chat ban, timed? That way i don't have to kick them but motivate them to actually participate.

Also, could we please have contribution more visible. Maybe show for an example "+1000 material since last week". That way every one in the clan can see who is actively helping.

XWDldNz.jpg

4 minutes ago, (PS4)XxDarkyanxX said:

Sounds like a pretty darn useless feature.
Forcing their hand instead of providing them with beneficial incentive is only going to sink you down.

Nothing prevents them from just leaving your clan and getting the blueprints from a clan that isn't going to be over-selective.

Well it depends on the type of clan you want to run. If the rules are clear from the start, it's your own choice. Stay or leave.

As a clan member who contributes to my clan a lot ... just no.

I always want research as fast as possible. Which means if I have the means, I would just finish the research myself.

Having everyone locked out due to my thirst for research is quite silly.

Be more selective of who you recruit, i also get those from time to time, i can only imagine the magnitude on pretty much all the other clan outthere.

For example, do you give information of research, clan links or guided visits to the dojo? I'll be honest here, all potential clan members in my clan need to pass a few basic tests and as soon they ask for research or ask for the clan link, they are disqualified from entering, nontheless my clan is full and we aren't super hardcore or anything, we simply get things done, we don't expect things to be done, it's a big difference.

"... Providing them with beneficial incentive..."

Like what exactly? The game has absolutely nothing for warlords to get the attention of players. From an objective gameplay perspective clans in this game are no more than just a source of BPs. In fact, you could join a clan, get all the blueprints, then leave and the impact on your gameplay would be barely noticeable.

Back in the day it was needed for trading but since we got Maroo's Bazaar that became irrelevant too.