Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #198: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Danielle

4 hours ago, (PS4)ArtPrince17 said:

Can you reduce the time for Twitch Drops to activate (possibly to 5 minutes)? People don't have the time to watch Prime Time Episodes and Devstreams due to time zones and the fact that you have to watch half the stream to get it.

Well, turn on the stream and mute the sound and cover the screen.  Problem solved :) i don't like it when i watch the full stream and get no drops, lol. So DL the app on your smart phone or log on to twitch with your Internet browser on your phone and stream it while plugged in and mute volume . When you wake up you might have two items ingame and your phone didnt die. Hope this helps. Just would suck if you won plat or a prize lol.

The point of these streams isn't to get a twitchdrop, it's to watch Megan, Rebb and/or others get completely derailed and dissolve into giggles. (Right? Right.)
The drop is just a 'thanks for being here' bonus. IMO, cutting the time needed to stay and watch would entirely defeat the purpose of doing it at all. And I'm in the UK here, so it's midnight for me too, but I'm actually fine with staying up... and if I can't for X reason, it's *just* a display. I'll catch the stream on YouTube later and not care at all.

Unclench, we don't have to minmax everything... :D

1 hour ago, Xeliicious said:

Am wondering... how do the winners of the Mirage Prime giveaway get contacted? 

In the minor chance I win, I don't want to miss out if I fall asleep during the stream, haha...

All winners have to contact their twitch page and send them a message stating your in game name and the platform you play on.

Archived