Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime frame future release order?

(PSN)mirhundoo

Ok, so if we follow the MMFF order of Prime Frames, our most recent MMFF was Oberon Prime, Hydroid Prime, and Mirage Prime. I think Zephyr Prime is really next. Maybe after Zephyr Prime, it'll be, Limbo Prime, Chroma Prime, Mesa Prime, Equinox Prime. Then again... Atlas Prime, Wukong Prime, Ivara Prime, Titania Prime. And again.. Nezha Prime, Inaros Prime, Octavia Prime, Gara Prime. Then the final one (for now).. Nidus Prime, Harrow Prime, Khora Prime, ??? Prime.

P.S- Excuse me if I'm late. 

I wonder what will happen when we enter the 2 "not really female,but not really male either" frames. (nezha and Equinox cogh cogh).

Will the galaxy collapse? The mere sheet of pure reality will tear apart and a flood of black-holes will vanquish the entire existance? 

Only time will tell.

BTW, yes, the order you described would be totally correct.

i can already see Limbo prime, with a top-hat so tall that it will NEVER fit the camera, so tall that not even on the plains you could see it ending, so tall that the hat would stick outside the liset in loading screens also....

Edited by Kyryo

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Kyryo:

I wonder what will happen when we enter the 2 "not really female,but not really male either" frames. (nezha and Equinox cogh cogh).

I wonder what actually happens with Equinox Prime. Will she consist of 9 Blueprints like the normal frame? I sure hope she won't

10 minutes ago, Kyryo said:

Will the galaxy collapse? The mere sheet of pure reality will tear apart and a flood of black-holes will vanquish the entire existance? 

Only time will tell.

Nezha is a guy, as per literally all the evidence including "real life".  

Equinox is a girl, as per the developers who made her.

6 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

I wonder what actually happens with Equinox Prime. Will she consist of 9 Blueprints like the normal frame? I sure hope she won't

Hey, looks like you want equinox? cool, but you need Day aspect prime and Night aspect prime.

BUT WAIT. i heard you like farming, right? Each aspect has 9 components and each component has 12 parts.

oh, and you need radiant relics for every-single-one of them.

have fun

Edited by Kyryo
tried to save the grammar...

5 minutes ago, Kyryo said:

Hey, looks like you want equinox? cool, but you need Day aspect prime and Night aspect prime.

BUT WAIT. i heard you like farming, right? Each aspect has 9 components and each component has 12 parts.

oh, and you need radiant relics for every-single-one of them.

have fun

Ohh my.. 😱