Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What will a god roll zarr riven sell for

(PSN)YASSIN2004H

Question

Right now my riven for zarr is plus 114% damage and plus 140% cd I wanna know how much that would sell for but if rngesus then gives a god roll say plus multi shot and cd and cc and a negeative how much will that be on PS4 North American chat

Edited by (PS4)YASSIN2004H

7 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, (PS4)alexismartinez14 said:

I'd say you can get a good 400-600p for that riven. A cc cd and multi riven with a negative would probably go for 800-1000p, maybe even more. 

Someone said to me a cc cd and multi for zarr and negetive can easily go for 1500-2000pl is that true

Very late answer to the thread but you could get anywhere from 5000 to 10000p for a +CC, +CD, +Multi, and Neg +Recoil, -Ammo Max, -Zoom Zarr riven depending on the buyer (rich people are willing to spend a ton of plat for their dream rivens), other negatives are worth less since they harm the weapon. If you wanted to sell it fast you could get 2000-3000 but with patience you could get much higher. 

10 hours ago, (PS4)Shadowreeper1337 said:

Very late answer to the thread but you could get anywhere from 5000 to 10000p for a +CC, +CD, +Multi, and Neg +Recoil, -Ammo Max, -Zoom Zarr riven depending on the buyer (rich people are willing to spend a ton of plat for their dream rivens), other negatives are worth less since they harm the weapon. If you wanted to sell it fast you could get 2000-3000 but with patience you could get much higher. 

How about the pc? Is it same or different?