Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug!!! Syndicate standings achieved not adding up

Obislice

I've been doing this mission for 30 minutes, a survival with public. I was farming for standings, because of my +15% ragalia I should be earning a lot of standings. So I managed to farm for 47K standings. When I finished the mission, I clicked on my Syndicate Standing's tab. Next thing I find out, it clearly writes +47,775 standing. While my base standings was 45,318. but I return to my ship's syndicates panel, and it didn't seem to add up?! It was still at 45,318 standings, it didn't add my 47K standings. Game fix please! I want my standing's back!

1 hour ago, ChewytheNord said:

Next thing I find out, it clearly writes +47,775 standing.

The maximum amount of Sigil-gained Standing you can get in one mission is currently 26k, if you are MR25.

Look at the top of your Syndicate console / screen, you'll see your daily Standing cap there, it's (your MR + 1) * 1k.

37 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

the mission result syndicat screen is bugged latley, the numbers it shows are not as high, missplaced  comma bascially.

Bit more complicated / weird than that, every time you look at your mission progress (P) during the mission,
your Standing gains (visually) increase, leading to potentially huge (albeit fake) numbers as in this case.

12 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

The maximum amount of Sigil-gained Standing you can get in one mission is currently 26k, if you are MR25.

Look at the top of your Syndicate console / screen, you'll see your daily Standing cap there, it's (your MR + 1) * 1k.

Bit more complicated / weird than that, every time you look at your mission progress (P) during the mission,
your Standing gains (visually) increase, leading to potentially huge (albeit fake) numbers as in this case.

Okay, so what if I've reached my daily limit but I still want to sell my medallions. Or the things you can pickup when doing syndicate missions. So for me, my MR is currently 12, and I can gain a total of 13K standings. So lets say I've maxed out on that and went to my syndicate headquarters in the relays and sold the medallions.

6 hours ago, ChewytheNord said:

Okay, so what if I've reached my daily limit but I still want to sell my medallions.

Standing gains from turning in Medallions, or doing Syndicate missions,
don't count against / aren't limited by the daily Standing cap.

(In fact, if your Sigil matches the mission, e.g. doing a Veil mission with the +15% Veil Sigil equipped,
then the Standing reward from that mission will get increased by 15%, again ignoring the daily cap.)

2 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Standing gains from turning in Medallions, or doing Syndicate missions,
don't count against / aren't limited by the daily Standing cap.

(In fact, if your Sigil matches the mission, e.g. doing a Veil mission with the +15% Veil Sigil equipped,
then the Standing reward from that mission will get increased by 15%, again ignoring the daily cap.)

Useful to know. So when I do my arbiters missions, I need that sigil, and the other way around.  Thanks.