Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should Their Be A "magnetism" Mod For Miter / Glaive?

Rarnd

I was just thinking, perhaps there should be a mod, like Thunderbolt, for Miter and Glaive (probably not Kestrel as it only has 1 bounce) called Magnetism which causes every bounce after the initial shot to be directed to a nearby enemy. This would make the weapons much more reliable, remove the randomness and probably make the weapons a bit more fun.

Thoughts?

EDIT: This explains it better.

Blatantfool, your comment is fine for single-target fights, like bosses. What I was more talking about is for multi-kills. So that if you have 5 infested, you shoot a shot and it bounces to all 5 infested, making it a great crowd-clearer. Bullet Attractor is for single target, so I think you misunderstood my intention.

Edited by Rarnd

There is a magnetism mod. Its called Bullet Attractor. It is also a ridiculously good combo.

Accept for the fact that it currently doesn't work. The blade(s) in this patch just revolve / jitter around the enemy and deal 0 damage.

Never read the ops post.

But I would like to see these weapons go through the enemy... not just bounce off them. If arrows can do it... Why not the blades of this weapon or the glaive.

The "charge up" indicator is also a dumb feature that I would like to see go. It gets in the way of what I'm looking at. Whoever asked for it? Not me. Make it so you can turn it off because I had no problems knowing when it was charged up to release.

Never read the ops post.

But I would like to see these weapons go through the enemy... not just bounce off them. If arrows can do it... Why not the blades of this weapon or the glaive.

The "charge up" indicator is also a dumb feature that I would like to see go. It gets in the way of what I'm looking at. Whoever asked for it? Not me. Make it so you can turn it off because I had no problems knowing when it was charged up to release.

Prefer the ring to the light on the Ogris. It gets blinding fast.