Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defense Alert For Event Ciphers? Are You People Insane?

iamSippyCup

I did that one that happened last night, it wasn't so bad.

Got a good amount of resources out of it, got several mods (a couple Stretch mods, even. I don't mind those!), and I took along a couple lowbie weapons and got a couple levelups on those too (since all you need is 1 decent gun and some AoE warframe powers).

In fact, if another happens I'll take along one of my Lv20 frames and get some Warframe XP. I took my 30 Rhino because I wasn't sure how high level the waves would go (they max out around 35-37). Now that I know that, I'll get some XP on my Warframes too.

Edited by Xylia

Waaaaaaah I cant have it my way all the time!

crying_baby3.jpg

Edit: I did a mobile defense for one of the event items :P If it had been a defense, I would have done that too! Don't be so picky

Edited by Zareek

I have to agree with this, just got through 12 waves and then at wave 3 I stood no chance on Difficulty of 3. At first I was like ok the normal 5 waves but then I looked at the top and it said 12 more to go, I'm like the WTF!! Playing since update 7 and I have to say this game has run me dry of defense missions, I've grown to hate them...it seems it's all the game is surrounded around most of the planets are littered with them. I've been angry before but this took the cake for me, collecting all the loot, spending all the time to go through it only to get beat down...leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. Then I see other people posting well wait for another mission to come up, well I'm sorry I don't play 24/7, I work 7 days a week and I am a casual gamer, I should be napping right now, but instead thought I'd try the event out (make a small contribution) and this defense mission was the only one available, so thought why not, then I noticed difficulty of 3, I was like wonderful...well no turning back now, HATE defense missions and then 15 WAVES, I was half tempted to just abandon it, but I'm no quitter, guess since I got beat down...I should have just quit...huh? For those of you saying get a buddy my friends are logged off and I enjoy playing alone anyway, especially when I'm already tired and have very little patience I would have no patience for anything else. It was something I was going to do then log off and nap. Oh well... 

Edited by jester15x