Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear God What Did They Do To The Drop Tables?

Dreadnaux

No fusion cores at all (I hope this is not an intended cash grab), overall crappy mod drops.

Boss drops are borked etc.

I understand it's in beta and all but it feels like no internal playtesting at all was done before this patch.

EDIT: Also have they given an ETA that I missed on when some of this will be fixed?

Edited by Dreadnaux

Well, since we are the play testers, this being a game still in beta, no surprise there.

As far as fusion cores dropping, you may just have bad luck atm.  I've had several common/uncommon cores drop since 9.5 hit.

Maybe i'm just lucky, idk.

I haven't been able to run every type of mission since the update, but in Defense, it seemed mods were all over the spectrum. For me, they were terrible (got many Shade Ghost mods), but my friend in the same party got many rare mods, the Bane ones, and some double duty mods, like you get from NIghtmare mode (this was normal Xini).

So, it seems it's just larger drop tables, as there were many types seen. One thing was for sure: drops in general were scaled way up, at least on high level content. We had so many mods, ammo, energy orbs. SO MANY.

Apparently people are saying that mods are also the same for the party now, but we didn't experience that last night. Will have to check again later.

Edit: Forgot to say the fusion core we did get was a reward for quitting the defense mission, Uncommon 5 at wave 25.

Edited by gell

I also have not seen any fusion cores dropping.  Not only that but only the same few crappy common mods are dropping for me and I haven't seen a single rare mod either. 

Not sure I like the stupidly high resource drop rates now, it takes no effort anymore.

Got thunderbolt drop today on kappa which is strange since it was dropping from infested.

Edited by Davoodoo

I've been getting decent mods off of Lv30+ stuff.

Better than I used to!

I'd get a lot of Pistol Gambits, Magazine Warps, etc no matter where I went.

Today, I'm seeing all kinds of stuff, lots of elemental damage mods (I might finally get some of those maxed out!) and other odd mods I used to almost never see before.

But yes......no Fusion Cores. At all.

Probably a bug. Give em time to fix it.

EDIT: Tyl Regor is still dropping Mods and Resources; killed him 5 times between last night and today. He dropped a mod, a bp, and a resource every single time.

Edited by Xylia

I wish they would at least tell us what they are trying to do to the drop tables.. it really would help us test the game better in the end. We have no way to know if it's even working as intended or what not.

It indeed would have been nice if they'd give us... oh I don't know..... something to go by.

"All the drops have been adjusted. Good luck!" doesn't tell us anything.

The biggest issue with the drop tables I've seen is that the same 4 mods seem to be dropping like crazy, with very little variation. Reach, Revenge, Swift Deth, Ammo Drum. I've been getting entire pages of just these mods with only maybe a line of other mods combined.

Once again really hope the whole fusion cores not dropping thing is a bug. Those were fantastic to get cause they were always useful... unlike a million reaches and ammo drums.

Hopefully they'll fix the drop table soon. (Rare mats included)

Edited by Dreadnaux

I can confirm this, fusion cores only drop in defense missions as a reward (someone posted its dropping like crazy in m prime, have to test that)...and a S#&$ ton of crappy mods iam amassing, mostly sentinel mods and reach

Worst part is..i had decided to take my serration to next level and fusion cores completely stopped dropping -.-, now iam stuck in this same level where my damage output is not growing  

May be they wanted us to get rid of our crappy mods (ammo drums) that we were whining about, so they decided to do this ?