The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Crash immediately on loading screen

ODedonlife

As soon as I try and go into any instance (missions, cetus, relays, etc) it cuts to black to bring up load screen to connect and immediately crashes. I've tried turning off direct x, I've tried verifying files, I've even tried reinstalling the game to no avail. Game is currently completely unplayable for me except to log in for daily reward.

EVGA gtx 1080, 16gb ram, intel i7 processor so none of those should be an issue. This issue is only happening at the moment of starting to load on a load screen when it's about to come out from the fade to black. I can start the game fine. I log in and am on my ship. I can interact with everything fine. It seems to be a critical error when trying to load a mission or load another destination such as Cetus.

Had same problem had to up little voltage on my memory and now i never crash  download this software http://hcidesign.com/memtest/download.html

run 8 instances of this software and type in 1680 MB ram on each and let it run untill you have about 300% coverege if you get no errors then atleast you ruled out memory. 

Warframe is extreamly picky on any overclock or memory errors i could run any game for months whitout issues untill i run warframe i started getting crashes it was memory problem with low voltage. GL to you hope this solves your problem

Edited by -Legendzzz

Can you please send us a support ticket with a copy of your DxDiag and an EE.log taken after this crash has occurred? Unfortunately without a WAR-#### it isn't clear what exactly is crashing, but hopefully there will be something in the log file that can lead us to the culprit.

You can find your DxDiag and EE.log here, and send them to us here.

Thanks!

On 3/13/2018 at 10:16 PM, ODedonlife said:

As soon as I try and go into any instance (missions, cetus, relays, etc) it cuts to black to bring up load screen to connect and immediately crashes. I've tried turning off direct x, I've tried verifying files, I've even tried reinstalling the game to no avail. Game is currently completely unplayable for me except to log in for daily reward.

I’m having this issue too. Verifying, and Optimizing didn’t help too. I hope this problem gets fixed soon.

Edited by VPrime96

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can confirm what dembadger said. Using a fresh install of Warframe (haven't played in ~4 years, apparently) and it was crashing right after the tutorial pop-up came up, right after logging in.

Uninstalled Razer Chroma SDK with no other changes and everything works perfectly now.