Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vehicles

Leviantaro

Question

4 answers to this question

1: There are no horses. Not yet anyway, though I'd like to see if the Archwing can handle a hoverbike-esque mode of travel at least. Otherwise, I suspect a Moa variant or Grineer/Corpus bikes, quad-wheeled/hovering/legged vehicles of various types (from light troop transports to mobile weapon emplacements to tanks like the Razorback), to a variation of the Raptor which can be flown.

Generally, until there's more larger tiles(ets) which allow for vehicle combat, I doubt DE'll go far into the 'take enemy stuff and use it' beyond a small number of things (like Ramparts, Orokin laser traps in the Void, and Dargyns).

2: Dargyns have specific spawn regions, but don't always spawn in all of them. Try not to alert the Grineer before trying to take one since a pilot, when they're driving one, is linked to the vehicle's health pool and thus trying to kill them would destroy the vehicle in the process.

On a derivative note, DE could consider a 'freeform setting' which allows, say, up to 8 players to go to the Plains for example, but not be in the same squad (so they don't share XP unless they click 'invite to squad', causing that player to then be in your squad or if you accepted their invite, vice-versa) or some similar idea to add life to the Plains and other open areas by increasing the number of players out there (i.e: two squads running the same tier of bounty, but have different bounties in different places, perhaps converging together on the last one with double rewards?).

8 minutes ago, Ragingwasabi said:

god id love a grineer vehicle based off the warthog from halo. and a corpus hover craft like the covenant vehicles

I wish the dev team that made the Halo vehicles would make a mech game. A mech moving around like a Warthog...or a Scorpion like heavy mech skating behind it...OH NELLY!!! Of course this is what happens when Armored Core is lacking for years now.

Edited by (PS4)FriendSharkey