Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Advanced Tenno Gear

(PSN)chris1pat8twins

Don’t know what else to call it. But a few people sort of given me an idea to make the tenno better and maybe the warframes as well. The Tenno are being used more often especially with the new eidolon titans plaguing the plains.  

What if the Tenno had armor or gear that made them more powerful similar to the amps? The amps only amplify the void beams but what if we could do more? Amplify the void blasts. Maybe even amplify the void dashes. 

The tenno have different focus trees that do make them unique and different but I’m not talking about changing everything. Just amplifying their strengths and effects. Allow the Tenno to be able to handle enemies outside their warframes more. With all these new outfits coming to warframe and arcane enhancements I figured the Tenno could use an additional upgrade as well. Since mods are out of the question I figured armored gear would be a good next step. Maybe help the Tenno run faster, jump higher, void dash even further. Void blasts could either be casted faster, further, or more damage depending on the equipment. Just different ways to amplify them. Or make the Amps affect all the Tenno’s abilities, not just the void beam. Maybe add some elemental effects for certain enemies.

Maybe even give the Tenno their own weapons like a primary, secondary, and melee that is unique to them. A void energy blade. A void rifle that uses the Tenno’s void energy to fire bullets with greater accuracy and damage and even a void pistol if some may choose. Obviously they won’t come in huge supplies but having something more unique to the Tenno shouldn’t hurt. The focus tree could even determine the kind of effects that the new void weapons would have.

Maybe even make the Tenno a little more chattier while out in the open. Talking about the enemies. Their fellow Tenno teammates. Even their warframes. The sentinels and companions could even follow the Tennos where ever they go while outside the warframe and provide more assists. Better than them sitting like an eidolon duck to killed. 

Just something to bring the Tenno out into the light more other than just to fight eidolons. After all the story was that the Tennos did fight some pretty powerful enemies, even greater than the giant eidolon remnants that roam the plains.

Tell me your thoughts or suggestions.

Thanks.