Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Terminator Nyx Good Roght Now (AssImilate)

SultanOfSwing

Question

6 answers to this question

Terminator Nyx based on what I hear/know is basically an impervious tank, though I suggest the following mods:
Note that this is just theoretical. I didn't have the mod or her full Prime set to bother trying to test this for myself.

Spoiler

-As many energy efficiency mods as you can cram on Nyx.
-As many energy capacity mods as you can cram on Nyx.
-Health/shield mods.
-Equilibrium and Rejuvenation.
-Rage build to get energy.
-Any mods that accelerate casting speed.

Theoretically this setup would allow Nyx to quickly activate tank mode at any time.

I actually cut my teeth on Hamsterball Nyx and she was instrumental in me embracing the awesomeness that is Warframe in-your-face melee :)

A few tips...

1) If you REALLY want to enjoy her, a fast mobile stance that has a spammable option that gives you movement is LIFE

The three stances I like the best with her are Staves with Clashing Forest, Swords and Shields with Final Harbinger, and Sparring with Brutal Tide. 

2) Attack speed is movement in the bubble (see above)

Berserker, Arcane Strike, Fury, Gladiator Vice, and a fast weapon are gold.  

3) Naramon took her to a whole new level (especially since you can waybind the dash!)

Nyx is FAST now! :)

3) Get that efficiency up to 190% 

The UI only shows the percentage for power casting.  You still get the full benefit from the 190% when your duration is hit (and you don't need duration for Hamsterball Nyx

4) Your sentinel is actually invulnerable when you're bubbled

Go ahead and make one that's halfway decent

5) Don't let your bubble die out before popping it

You're usually in the middle of things and you need a good way to get power back in some situations.  I have great luck with a Rage/Quick Thinking/Pain Threshold combo to load keep topping off the power.  There are other approaches, but if you build to minimize downtime then you'll be plenty solid in the long run.

6) It feels dirty, but a Lenz or a Kulstar are perfect.

They're both great for when the Nully bubbles are coming in waves.  

From there, there are a few ways to go...but I think that's more of an 'adjust to taste' thing.

Good luck, Tenno!  And welcome to the club.  She's still one of my top frames :)

Oh, and here's a bit of a variant if you want to keep a Kavat or Kubrow around.  Note this from the wiki!

Kubrow can be alternatively revived by picking up health orbs so it is recommended to use Nekros's Desecrate and Oberon's Reckoning when bringing a low-leveled Kubrow with you. (also applies to Kavats) :)

(and in the 'Stick of Eternal Kitteh' is just a Broken Scepter because of this ability:)

When standing over an enemy corpse while wielding the Broken Scepter, the player gains the ability to drain the corpse by activating the Drain Enemy prompt on them by holding down on the Use Key (default X ). This will deconstruct the corpse in a manner similar to Capture targets, after which the corpse will release an orb. Organic enemies (such as Lancers) will release Health Orbs, while robotic enemies (such as MOAs) will release Energy Orbs instead. As the draining procedure consumes the corpse, this can only be done once per corpse.

Edited by FreeWilliam

hace 1 hora, FreeWilliam dijo:

I actually cut my teeth on Hamsterball Nyx and she was instrumental in me embracing the awesomeness that is Warframe in-your-face melee :)

A few tips...

1) If you REALLY want to enjoy her, a fast mobile stance that has a spammable option that gives you movement is LIFE

The three stances I like the best with her are Staves with Clashing Forest, Swords and Shields with Final Harbinger, and Sparring with Brutal Tide. 

2) Attack speed is movement in the bubble (see above)

Berserker, Arcane Strike, Fury, Gladiator Vice, and a fast weapon are gold.  

3) Naramon took her to a whole new level (especially since you can waybind the dash!)

Nyx is FAST now! :)

3) Get that efficiency up to 190% 

The UI only shows the percentage for power casting.  You still get the full benefit from the 190% when your duration is hit (and you don't need duration for Hamsterball Nyx

4) Your sentinel is actually invulnerable when you're bubbled

Go ahead and make one that's halfway decent

5) Don't let your bubble die out before popping it

You're usually in the middle of things and you need a good way to get power back in some situations.  I have great luck with a Rage/Quick Thinking/Pain Threshold combo to load keep topping off the power.  There are other approaches, but if you build to minimize downtime then you'll be plenty solid in the long run.

6) It feels dirty, but a Lenz or a Kulstar are perfect.

They're both great for when the Nully bubbles are coming in waves.  

From there, there are a few ways to go...but I think that's more of an 'adjust to taste' thing.

Good luck, Tenno!  And welcome to the club.  She's still one of my top frames :)

Thanks, I will most definitely try this

Can you post your mods as well? Id like to see your build

Edited by UgandanKnuckles_