Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Talks with the Devs - one thing i'll miss

DeathMavrik

Was having some pretty rad one-on-one chats with the DEvelopers back in the day when the game was smaller...

(including an argument between me and space mom about why she had a fancy underline under her messages,
to which she replied she was special, so my response was to manufacture my own underline in my messages >:D )

(another time when, post devstream, i complemented how amazing it was and
how i noticed a leaked image of loki prime when the camera was panning the office desks 
- to which she freaked out - ) 

They are so busy now that the last time DE space mom replied to a post from me was one i messaged her about a year ago.

Ahh, it was fun to look back at all my saved messages. 

Anyone else have any chats with devs back then?

4 minutes ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

While I never got such an opportunity, I suggest you keep an eye out for their Prime-times and try to get into a mission with them then; that way you'll be able to catch them off-guard with nostalgia, and so on.

Good luck with that, I tried for a long time before realizing there are some regulars they tend to play with more often. After repeatedly trying to no avail I gave up.

I was going to do a not so clever joke about where I keep my conversations with the devs, then have a pic of an empty box, but Google on mobile devices isn't being cooperative so enjoy that description. 

That's pretty cool you got to have some one on ones. Perhaps I'll get the chance someday....