Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A change on missions on mobs scaling in endless missions.

Well since my 1st idea of endless runs being very rewarding ended in the death of the topic before it started. I present a new idea.

I personally love the idea of long missions for warframe but most people I talk to don't feel they're rewarding enough or actually even know about the extra rewards in the 1st place. They think at crack 4 of a fissure and you just repeat the same rewards and cycle. If bonus rewards were put into normal missions aswell they'd be more op to doing it.

Also another thing I hear often is doing two hr plus runs or even just over an hr is just really boring no matter the objective & it just loses players.

As for the players that just want new content. I'd suggest making a post as I have done here on ideas of new content.

So here is another idea for the think tank and its a whole 180 from 5-10 hr runs. Hopefully you all enjoy this idea more.

A stay or extract option in group play.

Since endless missions & fighting level 1500-5k mobs aren't a favored thing. Could we make missions such as excavation, survival and other missions that don't end after the 1st reward have the extract or stay like defense and interception do? Both for fissures and normal missions.

A new idea on level cap

Level cap should be changed in current endless missions to better match what the avg player plays against at the highest level and shouldn't level past 150(this will make more sense later just wanting to keep everything in sections).

Mission caps

Instead of endless missions that go on forever. Missions would have cap points and give bonus rewards both fissures and normal missions.

Missions would cap at 12 rewards which would be 60 waves defense, 12 rounds interception, 12 drills in excavation, 1hr for survival.

fissures bonus rewards
Rewards 1-4 would be the standard 25% booster
Reward 5 Give a Exceptional relic of that fissure type.
Reward 6 1st two boosters to 50%
Reward 7 2nd two boosters to 50%
Reward 8 Give a Flawless relic of that fissure type.
Reward 9 1st two boosters to 100%
Reward 10 last two boosters to 100%
Reward 11 Give a Radiant Relic of that fissure type.
Reward 12 Give a Radiant Relic of that fissure type.

normal missions
Rewards 1-4 the same
Reward 5 25% booster of credits & affinity
Reward 6 25% booster of resources & resource drop chance
Reward 7 One extra reward from A rotation
Reward 8 50% booster on credits & affinity
Reward 9 50% booster resources & resource drop chance
Reward 10 One extra reward from B rotation
Reward 11 One extra reward from C rotation
Reward 12 One extra reward from C rotation

Kuva Endless
Should be a baseline Survival which the rewards as followed.
Rewards 1-4 200 Kuva each
Rewards 5-8 500 Kuva each
Rewards 9-12 1000 Kuva each

For 8800 Kuva an hr. I will personally say I just got into rivens and such so if vets & such out there think its to low feel free to have some imput. Just being transparent.

Feel free to leave feedback. Take care & stay safe all.

Edited by Guest

Yes to the option to leave.

Hell no to the level cap. Endless scaling and the challenge that comes with it is the ONLY reward for endless missions and why people have fun doing them despite the lack of actual rewards, and you want to randomly cap enemy Level at 150? Just no, if you don't like fighting stronger enemies then leave, but don't suggest something that ruins endless for everyone who does like it.

That suggestion basically a death sentence to the last bit of endgame we have left, and would effectively remove Endless as a whole. Level Caps in general are terrible, and the exact opposite of "endless". 

On 3/20/2018 at 6:50 AM, Maercurial said:

Yes to the option to leave.

Hell no to the level cap. Endless scaling and the challenge that comes with it is the ONLY reward for endless missions and why people have fun doing them despite the lack of actual rewards, and you want to randomly cap enemy Level at 150? Just no, if you don't like fighting stronger enemies then leave, but don't suggest something that ruins endless for everyone who does like it.

That suggestion basically a death sentence to the last bit of endgame we have left, and would effectively remove Endless as a whole. Level Caps in general are terrible, and the exact opposite of "endless". 

I tried that route before here's a post

impossible with people its just amazing. personally highest I've fought solo was 1985 and it was amazingly fun I just want it to be rewarding to longer missions in any fashion.

On 3/21/2018 at 5:30 PM, NeithanDiniem said:

People leave fissures after the 4th crack because of migrations and crashes, the perks are nowhere worth the time investment when all your work can very well be lost without you being able to do anything.

I've done 118 waves of odd and 7k cry in public groups with no issue but I have had it happen before but honestly its only when there is horrible ms via the host running on a comp powered by a hamster. also there is solo I've done 84 rounds solo of xini so the whole thing that you are talking can be avoided 100%

14 minutes ago, Kyoresh said:

Why would you cap the level at 150 thats so low....why would I even try to make the best out of my build then?

Well then this post would be more your speed then. personally I agree but I want people in this game to stop doing 4 rewards and out and everyone I talk to says they don't continue on because it doesn't reward enough so I was trying something different here because well the 1st post listed above was what I orginally wanted. I love endurance runs but I was just trying something different since the 1st post got so much neg. backlash. Most of my builds are meant to fall off around level 500 at least some builds don't fall off till after 1k with my weapons. So I know how you feel there man I just want to see them reward us players that actually take the time to do the full content. Give that a read it'll be more to your playstyle. It was my orginal idea.

Edited by Guest

15 minutes ago, Kyoresh said:

Why would you cap the level at 150 thats so low....why would I even try to make the best out of my build then?

This idea that I had in this post was honestly pretty much a test to see if people just look for what they want to complain about as its a whole different direction from my 1st post & from my findings its what people do sadly enough.

1 hour ago, thebakertv_-twitch said:

I've done 118 waves of odd and 7k cry in public groups with no issue but I have had it happen before but honestly its only when there is horrible ms via the host running on a comp powered by a hamster. also there is solo I've done 84 rounds solo of xini so the whole thing that you are talking can be avoided 100%

Only a small percentage of the community does long term runs on endless, so you are, with respect, an oddity here. Most runs I have ever done since the riven change had party members trying to leave after the 4th crack, Players see no real benefit from staying considering the buffs are for resources and credits they don't need, and host migrations and crashes, which happen for a decent percentage of players, ruins the run. The host could have a perfectly great computer and still want to leave, theres dozens of reasons why. Players just dont need the bonuses playing long term provides. They arent there for the challenge.

On 3/21/2018 at 7:30 PM, NeithanDiniem said:

People leave fissures after the 4th crack because of migrations and crashes, the perks are nowhere worth the time investment when all your work can very well be lost without you being able to do anything.

Very much this. Going longer only to lose everything is ridiculous. Clearly each set of rewards is cached on the servers anyway, so to lose them all due to a connection issue turns me off of doing much of anything of length. 

I'm sure this is also why so many who go for endurance runs go solo. It's sad, because one of the most fun experiences I had early on was a pug infested survival where a Nidus helped carry to an hour. I was still learning and only had an okay load out, but I ripped and dodged as I could and contributed. Definitely made me see how fun the game could be.

Shame you're always risking getting nothing in return if there's a host migration. 

1 minute ago, True_Naeblis said:

Very much this. Going longer only to lose everything is ridiculous. Clearly each set of rewards is cached on the servers anyway, so to lose them all due to a connection issue turns me off of doing much of anything of length. 

I'm sure this is also why so many who go for endurance runs go solo. It's sad, because one of the most fun experiences I had early on was a pug infested survival where a Nidus helped carry to an hour. I was still learning and only had an okay load out, but I ripped and dodged as I could and contributed. Definitely made me see how fun the game could be.

Shame you're always risking getting nothing in return if there's a host migration. 

This would be largely resolved if DE would take the route of the bounties and save your rewards at each reward interval. A significant number of people would stay longer in endless missions at that point. Granted to me the perks still aren't worth it much, and for speed/efficiency fighting the lower leveled enemies is the faster way to go about it. Others though would be a lot more willing to get into the challenge if they weren't always worried that they'll not make it to the next reward.

On 3/22/2018 at 10:30 AM, NeithanDiniem said:

Yeah, I agree in part. But that can generally be negated by talking to players and finding out5 how far people want to go. If people know how long the plan is for, they tend to stay for that time.

35 minutes ago, TheJagji said:

Yeah, I agree in part. But that can generally be negated by talking to players and finding out5 how far people want to go. If people know how long the plan is for, they tend to stay for that time.

Also true, though I rarely hear anyone suggesting when to leave anymore, even when asked. Several times I have gotten an answer they leave at a different time anyways. Got to the point I don't ask much really. Too bad it isn't a more common thing.

1 hour ago, NeithanDiniem said:

Also true, though I rarely hear anyone suggesting when to leave anymore, even when asked. Several times I have gotten an answer they leave at a different time anyways. Got to the point I don't ask much really. Too bad it isn't a more common thing.

Yeah, that does happen. I think there needs to be a bit more edict in pub. But you can't do much, outside of introducing a rating system for players, an I don't think that is a good idea at all.