Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightmare Mode Is So Awesome That I Wasted 3 Revives

Razer_Angel21

SO,this nightmare mode...i have a rank 19 excal and the default weapons and i accidentaly clicked a mission with a skull(i realized it has after i finished it,and hell i knew it the hard way)then when the mission started i am surprised that first i have no shields,second my energy is decreasing and third there is no ******* mini map!And also the enemies are so strong 3 shots from them takes off 100 of my health and i only have about 100 plus health and it is a rescue mission so i died alot while trying to free the prisoner.But though it is hard as Sh*t it is still fun and you will really feel the difficulty unlike normal missions(trust me you will feel it as in).

it is called NIGHTMARE for something, dude. Next time click on forfeit and fail the mission. Your stubbornness has nothing to do with the difficulty of a mode which was made with veterans in mind. You were never forced to get there with an unranked and poorly geared frame. 

Edited by Eversor

Nightmare mode too hard.

F*** logic.

it is called NIGHTMARE for something, dude. Next time click on forfeit and fail the mission. Your stubbornness has nothing to do with the difficulty of a mode which was made with veterans in mind. You were never forced to get there with an unranked and poorly geared frame. 

He told us he like it.

by the way. Glad OPs have fun with it though.

SO,this nightmare mode...i have a rank 19 excal and the default weapons and i accidentaly clicked a mission with a skull(i realized it has after i finished it,and hell i knew it the hard way)then when the mission started i am surprised that first i have no shields,second my energy is decreasing and third there is no ******* mini map!And also the enemies are so strong 3 shots from them takes off 100 of my health and i only have about 100 plus health and it is a rescue mission so i died alot while trying to free the prisoner.But though it is hard as Sh*t it is still fun and you will really feel the difficulty unlike normal missions(trust me you will feel it as in).

I thought they removed the no-minimap option last patch?

Even with all rank 30 weapons I still can't solo some nightmare modes without revives but the difficulty is fun, I'm glad you enjoyed the difficulty. :>

Some people here just don't appreciate the things us newbies see nowadays, they're just all annoyances to them. :(

Some people here just don't appreciate the things us newbies see nowadays, they're just all annoyances to them. :(

Sadly much of the forum is quick to jump the gun on a single line of a post, rather than read the entire post. Just shrug it off and ignore them; there are some gems in the rough.

@OP: Glad you enjoyed it. I wish more people posted their pleasant experiences on these forums, even if they're new to the game. It's quite refreshing seeing players enjoy the game, particularly newer players who are still learning. Hearing other experiences can often lead to something I didn't know, or just be a story that causes me to reminisce about when I first started Warframe (and those damn laser doors).