Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can someone give me advice on my dojo building plan?

ThePHiLsTeR

i would make an elevator  that goes up/down and w/e that floor is, is now your reactor hall which only has cross connectors and reactors. You can also use that floor for things like the oracle and other required rooms youll never visit.

Main floor should be [elev] - [hall] - [other hall] - [grand hall]

then on one side of the grand hall make 2 cross connectors, those 4 new doors are going to be your research labs. throw down a teleporter in one of those cross connectors for easy access.

I also have a third floor with auxillary rooms like obstacle, dueling, gardens, observatory.

Just kinda stream lines the dojo. I never use the elevators but you need em for multi level dojos. I just have teleporters in all key locations.

edit: so your building 2 should be elevator then building 3 will be cross on new floor, Continue in a straight line with buildings 4 and 5 on either side of cross connector being reactors and door 6 is next cross connect

Edit2:  added image Blue arrow is elevator red arrow is oracle, rest  are reactorsSA9HY4x.jpg

Edit 3: i also move that reactor hall teleporter as close as i can to the next expansion cross connector so i dont waste 30minutes running down the hall

Edited by Zhoyzu