Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How long does an in-game chat suspension last?

Merchhy

Hey, been wondering how long an in-game chat suspension lasts, It's the 5th day for me. I made a ticket and they said to wait, I don't know how long, though. 

So, I was wondering if there are any of you who have gotten a long chat suspension, and how long was it?

Thanks.

The forums are unable to help with chat suspensions or bans. You need to contact support or wait for support to reply to your ticket.

Support: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

If you have already sent in a ticket and have not regained access to chat after 1 week has passed from the date when you were suspended, "bump" the ticket to show its still an issue as most people usually have chat back again by the time support is able to answer their ticket.

@NovusNova :smile: 

I got a suspension recently over a typo, submitted ticket Thursday 9am 2 days no response I asked fourms and they said it's typically a week, both the suspension as well as support response time...

For me I was saying  "... Good luck..."  but instead of a d it was a k which after an urban dictionary search I found out it's a slur against Vietnamese people which I had no idea and it was just a typo completely unintention and clearly the context shows what was meant but bots have no context, so now I gotta wait =/ and potentially have a stain on my warframe account all because of a typo.

Edited by (PS4)Eluminary