Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot log in game. Server down?

Kronxito

Message added by Letter13

Please see the following thread regarding server login/network issues: 

1 minute ago, Slappysausage said:

stuck on the finish stats and rewards screen after endless relic run, does that mean rewards are already saved (we chose last reward from relic then extracted)

Make a screenshot. If it wasn't saved, contact support with said screenshot and ask if you can still have it. 

Just now, Feltal said:

Well based on steam charts it was approaching peak daily numbers. On a Baro weekend...

It is not the first time Warframe has been busy. Only on DDOS events you get this many reports.

But, then again, thats me especulating . Don't take me as a DE staff statement.

1 minute ago, Gentlemoa said:

Make a screenshot. If it wasn't saved, contact support with said screenshot and ask if you can still have it. 

good idea, done that just in case, surely they will at least give the relic rewards plus will have the other 3 people so they get theirs too

ok so I did my one punch combo and the Grineer exploded and the universe exploded then my game exploded... Everything exploded. I think I won the game. Going to play something else while warframe resets from my awesomeness. Sorry about that but I cant help the awesomeness that is the one punch combo.