Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm in my Dark Times

fauxill

Question

So... I've decided to farm for weapons for once and stop my habit of using the same thing over, and over again.

Eventually I've gotten a ton of weapons. But of course that came to an abrupt end... I ran out of slots.
I also ended up selling one of my best weapons (Like my Orthos) for an empty slot.

I don't have that much plat, I only have 3 right now. And I'm not doing so well in the trade chat either...

This weekend I'm planning on getting more uncommon relics and prime parts for some plat.

But the trade chat's the least friendliest place. And I've had no experience whatsoever in trading items for in-game money.. 

9 answers to this question

If you've got some prime sets or parts, just check their current prices on warframe.market or nexus-stats.com to get a rough estimate. Add some filters to the trade chat like "wtb [nekros prime] set", so that you only see offers for stuff you want to sell. Many buyers add a price to their offer. If it looks like a fair price to you, just talk to the potential buyer and ask if they are still interested in the set, or that you can sell them the set. If they still want to buy, one of you invites the other first to the clan dojo, then to the trade (at the trading post in the dojo). The rest is pretty self-explanatory.

I find this easier than spamming trade chat with "WTS". And since the buyer already offers a sum of platinum, there should be no negotiation about the price.

Edited by theblob5

On 3/26/2018 at 3:26 AM, Crowezeth said:

warframe.market

AND if you provide your IGN, i can help you out.
I have too much plat, so im here to provide.

IGN is fauxill.
And, it's nice of you to share your plat but I was asking how to trade xd.
Oh well.

23 hours ago, GOLDNROD said:

There's a guy on YouTube that did a giant series on trade chat in warframe. Look up neoness007.I don't have the patience for it but it looks like an excellent tutorial.

Ah, I've already seen that series, it's old yes. But it's great but super long,

I also don't use yt that much but I guess I can watch it!