Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon Glitches

Jade-Lion

Ran two separate night cycles today and both times the Eidolons glitched out. Despite having fully charged lures attached to them they sank back into the ground and reappeared elsewhere on the map. Furthermore in the first night cycle the Hydrolyst refused to spawn with all four shards in the shrine, then when extracting the whole thing crashed and no rewards were given despite successfully finishing the first two eidolons.

On a related note, I think the Operator mode health isn't calculating correctly, I have all waybounds unlocked & active, and an installed R3 Magus Vigor and I still only max out at 450 health. I have seen other players running around with health over 1,000 points and I have checked with them and they are likewise only using a single Magus Vigor.

16 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

there is arcanes that buff health on exit of the frame 

Arcane Vigor + Enduring Tides give me 1125 health or so.

12 minutes ago, Raskolnikow said:

Its been so long that i no longer consider this a bug, more like a feature :P

Everything in this game is a feature, until fixed ;D

make sure you actually have the nodes activated, i bet thats your issue :) and like other posters have said, these are very old glitches, they are just part of the hunt now :) ive only had 1 result of not being able to collect rewards at end due to game glitching out on exit, and that was yesterday, 1st time in weeks and i do them daily