Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endless Kuva Survival

Zgirl

I think there should be more capsules to get for Endless Kuva Survival on PC v22.17.0.  

Theres also a bug when some capsules dont consume the catalyst.

Edited by Zgirl

7 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Wouldn't need more capsules if the amount of Kuva earned per tower would scale a bit. : /

But yeah, that bug does need addressed.

well i mean we only get one for either life support or kuva 

6 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Oh. So you mean that we should be able to do more than one Kuva Tower at a time?
Kind of like how Cryotic Excavations work?

That could help a bit too.

yeah 

6 minutes ago, Shaw1996 said:

there's a issue where Kuva don't appear in your Inventory after you done a Kuva Survival run.

4 minutes ago, SirScalpAlot said:

yeah i just did 20 minutes run, with booster active 4800 kuva. nothing in inventory

Issue is already noticed by DE

14 hours ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Oh. So you mean that we should be able to do more than one Kuva Tower at a time?
Kind of like how Cryotic Excavations work?

That could help a bit too.

I've made this suggestion in my own thread, but exactly this.

With 2 players in squad, we were waiting for life supports to spawn a lot of the time (same with 1 player), in a 4 player squad, it would be nice to spilt off into 2 squads, and run 2 filters at the same time, it's a risk/reward situation, and 4 ppl in squads should be able to get more kuva for the team, at the moment playing solo and playing with 4 provides the same amount of Kuva in the mission.

14 hours ago, bob6784558 said:

I just played and got 3k Kuva we had 3 spare catalyst, from time to time we got 2 capsules.

Well I don't know how long you played for or number of players, but in our 2 player squad we did every single filter and were waiting for them to spawn a lot of the time.

Edited by Carnage2K4

20 hours ago, Zgirl said:

well i mean we only get one for either life support or kuva 

It seems more enemies need to spawn.  Even though I was playing solo yesterday, I was killing enemies as soon as they spawned, sometimes just waiting 10 or 15 seconds before seeing an enemy while protecting the kuva siphon (didn't want to venture too far).  It was hardly enough life support to last me 10 min.  

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, fluffysnowcap said:

Wish DE gave a reason why they ignored the mass calls for scaling, as its just rude now

you do know they talked about it in the last devstream right? not agreeing is one thing, ignoring it and being 'rude' is another 

19 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

you do know they talked about it in the last devstream right? not agreeing is one thing, ignoring it and being 'rude' is another 

Did not know.

Went and watched it and wow, just wow...... Way to side line the issues and avoid it. Wish they just said NO F off at this point as it would of been easer to take than a non arncer.