Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boss fight - Music Please!!

Code4Seeker

well...how about just playing warframe with a playlist playing anyway ? i always have a music player running in the background so...i mean i wouldnt oppose the idea but as some already said many bossfights arent really long so it would only make sense if all bossfights were made more challenging, also requiring more teamplay and hence making a supportive tune worthwhile.

4 minutes ago, DaftMeat said:

Drums and Trumpets. Drumpets FTW.

Great.. . now I need a "Wonder Woman" inspired frame. 

Frame: Wonder 
Image: Wonder Woman inspired outfit

Ability 1: ?? Dunno.. "Wonder strikes a sexy pose and makes all around her faint from her hotness"
Ability 2: Sword and Shield - Wonder switches to her unique Sword and Shield. Increasing strength and defense.
Ability 3: Shield Wall - Wonder envelopes her allies in a shield of impenetrable energy.
Ability 4: Brace for Impact - Wonder slams her bracers together, creating a massive shock-wave in an arc in front of her than extends outwards and wide the further it travels. Tearing weaker enemies limb from limb.

2 hours ago, NuttiKrust said:

Great.. . now I need a "Wonder Woman" inspired frame. 

Frame: Wonder 
Image: Wonder Woman inspired outfit

Ability 1: ?? Dunno.. "Wonder strikes a sexy pose and makes all around her faint from her hotness"
Ability 2: Sword and Shield - Wonder switches to her unique Sword and Shield. Increasing strength and defense.
Ability 3: Shield Wall - Wonder envelopes her allies in a shield of impenetrable energy.
Ability 4: Brace for Impact - Wonder slams her bracers together, creating a massive shock-wave in an arc in front of her than extends outwards and wide the further it travels. Tearing weaker enemies limb from limb.

Would love it. However, at least Nyx works visually; she is named for a Greek goddess and her Menticide helmet has a bit of a Greco-Roman look to it.

Valkyr works power-wise too, Warcry with a Silva & Aegis Prime.