Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Give PS4 a site or app like nexus stats

(PSN)owenslim

3 hours ago, (PS4)KingGuy420 said:

1. Nexus stats isn't an official site. A third party making a bot to monitor chat on consoles would be impossible.

2. Warframe market makes it redundant. The only reason you said not to talk about it is because it makes this whole thread redundant lol.

https://twitter.com/neckles64/status/979162493066141696

6 minutes ago, (PS4)owenslim said:

i know that but they can come up with something trade chat is all messed up now.

Like what, for example?

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem
Also, remove the megathread tag. This is a normal thread in every eay possible

I'm not as techy as they are so it should be easier for them to come up with something but, that warframe market site is just killing everything. I know the relic system had something to do with it as well but wf market is making it worse. as you can see in the post some guys post random stuff saying he wants to sell (oppss....) since he can do this he can say wts nova/rhino prime 50p for "example" and he doesn't even own it. Now a noob/new player will google wf market and look for rhino/nova price and find that low price thinking that's the original price. i know that there are scams around trying to get way more out out of things but this site is killing all grinders out there. zephyr prime was 500p on pc for 5 days while on ps4 fools are posting wtb her for 180p thinking that's a good price when on the 1st 5-7 days the new primes are not easy to come by.

On 3/28/2018 at 9:34 PM, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Like what, for example?

https://twitter.com/neckles64/status/979162493066141696

Edited by (PS4)owenslim

1 hour ago, (PS4)EpICFreeDoMZz said:

There's ps4 market and nexus is still relevant because it sets a rough benchmark. 

Try reading what's going on 1st please please I've met too many of y'all jumping to conclusions try to get what I'm trying to say 1st check out the post. Why is it so hard to have a easy convo

1 hour ago, (PS4)EpICFreeDoMZz said:

There's ps4 market and nexus is still relevant because it sets a rough benchmark. 

I'm saying its tine for warframe to step in and make their own because that fan made site is messing up everything trade chat is toxic because of wf market

3 hours ago, (PS4)LubzinNJ said:

Dear lord not this again....

Didn't you post another topic like this "Please Warframe Shutdown Warframe Market" or something along those lines where it was patently shown you were way off base and the topic ended up getting closed?

yes that's because everyone came to jump right into conclusions in stead of trying to understand why i said what i said and they all used the site to scam sellers

3 hours ago, (PS4)LubzinNJ said:

Dear lord not this again....

Didn't you post another topic like this "Please Warframe Shutdown Warframe Market" or something along those lines where it was patently shown you were way off base and the topic ended up getting closed?

see what i'm saying read 1st look at the posts 1st read please don't come here to rush into stuff that's not meant to be here check out the link above 1st

Edited by (PS4)owenslim

34 minutes ago, (PS4)owenslim said:

There try it now I posted it by phone instead of using the PC

Okay, now it's there. (You could've just said 'warframe market'  tbh, but eh what's done is done i guess)

On topic :

Well, for starters, getting avarage prices from console would be a pain since it's not something de themselves decide. Probably doable with text/number recognition but i'm no programmer so idunno how hard it is to code just to look at what people are selling and linking it to their prices.

But then again, i'm one of those people that do enjoy trade chat's cluster fck, so i'm a bit biased :clem:

3 hours ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Okay, now it's there. (You could've just said 'warframe market'  tbh, but eh what's done is done i guess)

On topic :

Well, for starters, getting avarage prices from console would be a pain since it's not something de themselves decide. Probably doable with text/number recognition but i'm no programmer so idunno how hard it is to code just to look at what people are selling and linking it to their prices.

But then again, i'm one of those people that do enjoy trade chat's cluster fck, so i'm a bit biased :clem:

lol i thought i said wf market before.. i think they can do it because they've got bots in chats to block persons for a short time so they can try putting a price bot like nexus...

Edited by (PS4)owenslim

As someone who is acquainted with those who run those sites, I can assure you they provide no real benefit to the markets and they will not help your economy any further. Trading all relies on the seller. The seller sets the price, not a website. 

You also make the claim that PS4’s market is all messed up. May I ask how? 

11 hours ago, (PS4)owenslim said:

lol i thought i said wf market before..

Literally the knly time you mentioned it before posting the link :

On 3/29/2018 at 7:25 AM, (PS4)owenslim said:

Op :

pleasedon't come here to talk about warframe market site. 

11 hours ago, (PS4)owenslim said:

i think they can do it because they've got bots in chats to block persons for a short time so they can try putting a price bot like nexus...

Well, using bots would just end in the same results since people can still trick it. Like, if i have a prime part, i could post it high but not sell it, and numbers would still rise.

10 hours ago, (XB1)OTF SERENiTY said:

As someone who is acquainted with those who run those sites, I can assure you they provide no real benefit to the markets and they will not help your economy any further. Trading all relies on the seller. The seller sets the price, not a website. 

You also make the claim that PS4’s market is all messed up. May I ask how? 

okay xbox boy like i've said read before posting...yes the sellers makes the price but also on that site non-sellers also makes the prices because everyone can post whatever even though they don't own the item they can say they wanna sell it at a low price just to go back in trade chat to say that's the real price on wf market.... and sets sell really low now a day even vaulted sets... I can see you're a buyer not a farmer in this game and i know you're not gonna take on anything good i've said in this msg you will jump on the last thing i said or the thing that got you most triggered....

3 hours ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Literally the knly time you mentioned it before posting the link :

Well, using bots would just end in the same results since people can still trick it. Like, if i have a prime part, i could post it high but not sell it, and numbers would still rise.

NO one can do that because the trade has to be completed for the price to be made by the bot not by how much it is posted for..