Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Skinnyboi frost

Cryedra

I dunno i think a skinny ninja like skin for frost would be nice.

With a helmet that looks like a gas mask?

A body that looks like limbo a little?

I would draw and post some concepts but i suck at drawing but i can try if you guys want :3

What do you guys think?

And also a sprint boost for frost prime would be nice at least 0.01?

3 minutes ago, Cryedra said:

But really we should stop using memes before this entire post turns into a meme itself.

I mean, your post basically is a meme.

Frost is supposed to be strong and buff looking. Take that away, and it stops looking like Frost.

Just look at all the Deluxe skins that are vastly different from the original Warframes, but still keep their overall body shape in mind because it's part of their identity.

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

They should also add some battle scars on the helmet to let people know he has being through a lot. And big dragon wings in the back, meaning he is a badass. And a unicorn horn, so the ladies can know he is also sensitive. And add a special ability that makes him spawn a wave of shurikens from his chest, as if he is letting out his anger about this insane world that we live in.

Edited by RextintorZ

Gas mask for a frame would look really  cool! (puns lol) 

But then.... Look at Mag. Gas mask is already there, and kind of her identifying feature. 

On a more serious note, if it's a skin for him you think would really take off you can try your hand at Tennogen. I've seen people who struggle with traditional art excel in 3d art. It will also need to be fairly unique, given the fact we have an authentic ninja frame and that's Ash. 

21 hours ago, Cryedra said:

But i want to be a ice ninja :(

And they can't make an entirely new warframe because there already is an ice warframe.

Ember and nezha want to talk.

DE is quite interested in making variants of the same theme, they mentioned it is how they would aproach the idea of gender options for a frame. Instead of a reskin, they'll make a whole frame with unique abilities that mimic the theme. A new ice frame is not out of the question

22 hours ago, Cryedra said:

But i want to be a ice ninja :(

And they can't make an entirely new warframe because there already is an ice warframe.

There is no female ice frame. Thats a opening for a completely different take on the ice theme.

28 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

There is no female ice frame. Thats a opening for a completely different take on the ice theme.

I'm personally hoping for a "Shiva" kind of theme, though probably requires a different name. Preferably I'd like to see her be a polar opposite of frost, and not just for the pun. More attack at the cost of being a bit fragile, a bit faster since frost is the slowest, maybe even team buff since frost is mainly a cc/debuff frame.