Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sigma & Octantis

(PSN)ghinellil

Using it for a month, and i'm pleased with the stats, look and usability.

But the finisher damage is too low! Not really worth to trigger the shield effect, wait the slow animation, for deal a little damage. 700 login days... compared to the Zenith and Zenistar it's not really a big deal.

I wish to have an integrated Covert Lethality, for make the weapon worth to use and unique.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)ghinellil said:

I wish to have an integrated Covert Lethality, for make the weapon worth to use and unique.

Its not a dagger, so that wont happen. I think innate Covert Lethality is too much.

If your only issues are a lack of novelty, and the finisher damage, then its not really a bad weapon. You could get a riven to boost finisher damage if you were really keen.

3 hours ago, krc473 said:

Its not a dagger, so that wont happen

This. It's a short sword, so no CL.

3 hours ago, (PS4)ghinellil said:

make the weapon worth to use and unique.

I have a hybrid build for my S&O and matched with Final Harbinger, I turn into a blender set to puree when I'm in melee. See below.

36EE00B66291E8AB08A6C05AD5356C0BD9E0493A

The stat display looks a bit underwhelming, but trust me...the build is quite powerful.

The only thing I'd want for S&O is a bit more Puncture for the sword. Other than that, I'm pretty happy with it (except for that spinning thing in the handle...it needs to go). It's my weapon of choice for Oberon.

16 minutes ago, (PS4)ghinellil said:

Anyway your build is terrible.

Have you even TRIED that build? You could also stand to not to be so insulting and passive-aggressive. You'll find you'll make less enemies that way.

That being said, I sincerely regret trying to be of help now.

50 minutes ago, (PS4)ghinellil said:

You know this is a video game? And all is possible? :facepalm:  I don't want put a dagger mod, just have same effect in the weapon..

No you just want all of the benefits that come with CL without ANY of the drawbacks of it taking a mod slot and the short range of the dagger. While keeping the free finisher opening shield throw.

2 hours ago, MirageKnight said:

Have you even TRIED that build? You could also stand to not to be so insulting and passive-aggressive. You'll find you'll make less enemies that way.

That being said, I sincerely regret trying to be of help now.

Who asked for help? This is a feedback section, not "player helping player".

2 hours ago, Smittlez said:

No you just want all of the benefits that come with CL without ANY of the drawbacks of it taking a mod slot and the short range of the dagger. While keeping the free finisher opening shield throw.

Exaclty!  What the problem? is a 700 days weapon... Like now, it not feel so special to me. Anyway for finisher the range not matter...

But at least, do you have it?

3 hours ago, (PS4)ghinellil said:

You know this is a video game? And all is possible? :facepalm:  I don't want put a dagger mod, just have same effect in the weapon...

I mean, by all means keep asking for it. But it won’t happen. It would be a poor choice on DE’s part. I always use CL on my daggers, so why can it not be innate on daggers too?

24 minutes ago, (PS4)ghinellil said:

Exaclty! What the problem? is a 700 days weapon... Like now, it not feel so special to me.

Yes, I feel like the weapon is a bit lacklustre and could be more interesting. But that’s from a standpoint of someone that does not really like sword and shield weapons. As you say, 700 day login reward: I would like it to have some features which make me want to use it. Innate CL would not change that.