Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please DE, no more new rooms. Just new decorations.

Tombsite

Hi.
We currently have 4 large halls with not very much to put in them. So instead of DE making an Aquarium room, a foundry room, a trophy room and so on we get decorations instead (kind of like the ascension alter).

Just a thought.

6 minutes ago, Tombsite said:

Running the danger of thread derailment to ask: why?
Seriously what do you do with all that space?

My clan is quite old, hitting the 5 year mark very soon, and so we have a lot of rooms that first off simply cannot be remade, so I'm not destroying them. I do have my dojo setup to allow for the Nemesis Room and the Custom Obstacle Course, but we are at the cap after them. DE will eventually add even more rooms after them, and it would be nice if they finally upped the room capacity or even just limited it by the amount of energy that your dojo creates.

1 minute ago, Tombsite said:

Yeah should have been more clear. Why more than a 100 rooms? What do you do with all that space?

Add more cool roms. A clan doesn't need to add all rooms, but more customization and choice is nice.

And that space could be used for bigger decorations. Room size decoration

2 minutes ago, Sean said:

My clan is quite old, hitting the 5 year mark very soon, and so we have a lot of rooms that first off simply cannot be remade, so I'm not destroying them. I do have my dojo setup to allow for the Nemesis Room and the Custom Obstacle Course, but we are at the cap after them. DE will eventually add even more rooms after them, and it would be nice if they finally upped the room capacity or even just limited it by the amount of energy that your dojo creates.

Nemesis room? Oh do tell me more. :)

5 minutes ago, Tombsite said:

Nemesis room? Oh do tell me more. :)

I'm just used to calling it the "Nemesis" system, really it's "Kingpin".

If you've played Shadow of Mordor, then think of the Nemesis system from that.

They havent even started adding rooms yet.

They did add a bunch of decor already, which was mostly meh except from the elemental effect ones and the ones you can put in from your ship.

The clans do need that new room for the kingpin system, otherwise clan's are starting to loose reason to exist

9 minutes ago, ---RV---Maniac said:

They havent even started adding rooms yet.

And in my opinion they don't need to. I'm just hoping they read my post and see the wisdom I have bestowed upon them before they waste resources making more rooms ;)

Edited by Tombsite