The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Illnes based frame

Bakul

Passive:

The moment the shield is depleted, fever is spread fast amongst enemies in 3 m range, slowing enemies to 1/3 of their regular speed for 4 seconds and reducing the damage to 50%

1th: measles

infect a single enemy up to XYZ m range, he gets XYZ damage over XYZ seconds, if the main enemy dies he will spread XYZ damage to enemies next to him

2th: chickenpox

Mark an area up to XYZ m , if enemies enter this area they will get confused for XYZ seconds and receive XYZ damage within this area

3th: penicillin

as long as its activated you  loose health points instead of energy per second, but for every enemy infected with any of the diseases you gain XYZ health  affected by the damage they receive, other players within a very close range to you (3 m) will also be healed for 75% the health you receive

You also get XYZ% movement speed (Maybe thats to OP)

4th: the plague

your ranged attacks  (with weapons) will get added XYZ % poison damage for about XYZ seconds, if you do crit damage the enemy has a 30% chance to die instantly

Enemies infected with fever have a XYZ% chance to drop health orbs when they die

sorry my main language is not english, so maybe the title is not that good

critic is welcome, which skills need more punch,which needs less and which one is a copy of another warframe skill and i didn´t notice, and most of all,would this be a usefull frame?

Edited by Bakul

Isn't Limbo already an illness based Warframe?

#sarcasm I actually like Limbo myself.

But in all seriousness, the abilities are rather boring.

However, i really like the concept of a passive that has a finite effect when a certain condition, in the case your shield breaking, is met.

Edited by Walkampf

Maybe change the 4th attack to gas clouds added to ranged attacks , this would more appeal to a plague breakout.

i am not satisfied with my idea for the 1th, any other ideas that would fit? it doesn´t need to be a damaging skill , i am just a fan of direct damaging 1th skills so i added it, but i have to admit its not very creative.

Edited by Bakul