Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Marked for Death - Should I Be Scared?

FlusteredFerret

Question

10 answers to this question

You can run into him anywhere. He'll pop up eventually. You'll know it's happening because your screen goes a bit crazy and stalker pops up on the side of the screen mumbling some nonsense before he finally spawns and you have to fight him.

There's nothing to worry about. There's no punishment for being killed by Stalker but he does have some good drops if you can kill him.

No, its just the usual business. Its always the same: You play around, your screen flashes (gets grey etc.) than a small picture tells you youre going to die or something, a dude or a small armee suddenly warps in and tries to kill you. Later when you rise syndicate standings this happens often.

Stalker is kinda hard to kill as newbie but can drop some nice items. You can just stand there and let you kill yourself to continue the default mission, thats the fastest. Or you can try to kill the attacker (I would try this as long as its not some energy leech).

Eh well I'm only at MR5 (soon to be 6). I have a pretty good, maxed-out Excalibur and a new-ish Rhino. Got some decent weapons (Tigris, Gram, AkMagnus). Always play public...so I guess I should remember to alert the others if stuff starts getting weird.

Thanks for the advice guys. :thumbup:

Low level stuff/meh build/alone then yes otherwise no.

Also like said he can show up on any mission besides assassinate, think that’s spelled right, and like one or two others. He also has a really low chance to spawn, like .5% or something like that, each person marked in your group increases this but still the chance doesn’t go over 3%.

28 minutes ago, FlusteredFerret said:

Eh well I'm only at MR5 (soon to be 6). I have a pretty good, maxed-out Excalibur and a new-ish Rhino. Got some decent weapons (Tigris, Gram, AkMagnus). Always play public...so I guess I should remember to alert the others if stuff starts getting weird.

Thanks for the advice guys. :thumbup:

Everyone gets warned that stalker is gonna appear (they get the same flashy screen but stalker doesn't talk to them). At that point people are generally wondering who in the squad is the one to get attacked.

Drop a waypoint at your feet to let the squad members know it's you and where stalker is gonna spawn.