Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we make missions that drop Lith relics not be boring?

DBugII

Mass AoE abilities, bad spawn rate (2 players=less enemies), teammate spawn killing while you were just jumping in the middle for a good part of the mission/vid.

Dude, what did you expect? A challenge? If you want a challlenge in low-level content, the only thing you can do is reduce your cheese so enemies are not just affinity numbers popping endlessly on the screen.

49 minutes ago, Fishyflakes said:

You should get Lith Relics from Syndicate relic packs instead.

Work smarter, not harder.

This is inbetween standing caps. Otherwise yes, that's what I did in addition to this.

31 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Mass AoE abilities, bad spawn rate (2 players=less enemies), teammate spawn killing while you were just jumping in the middle for a good part of the mission/vid.

Dude, what did you expect? A challenge? If you want a challlenge in low-level content, the only thing you can do is reduce your cheese so enemies are not just affinity numbers popping endlessly on the screen.

It's this bad with 4 players minus the Equinox, so we merely streamlined the process. The issue is that no missions which drop Lith relics consistently pose any sort of challenge what so ever to anything that isn't your own patience for RNG.

Move Prime runs to starmap, they said. Will make things less repetitive, they said.

Introduced prime loot to same old missions, they did. Made same list of enemies for every run, they did.

Utterly failed in design, they have.

Edited by BlackCoMerc

il y a 9 minutes, DBugII a dit :

It's this bad with 4 players minus the Equinox, so we merely streamlined the process. The issue is that no missions which drop Lith relics consistently pose any sort of challenge what so ever to anything that isn't your own patience for RNG.

Like I said, did you really expect a challenge when going in a low-level mission with stuff that could shred HL? 

2 hours ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Like I said, did you really expect a challenge when going in a low-level mission with stuff that could shred HL? 

Do you think ignoring the problem is going to fix it?

1 hour ago, DBugII said:

Do you think ignoring the problem is going to fix it?

Do you think a fix would be fast or completely to your liking?

Your options are to make your own difficulty or wait til DE will "fix" something that isn't really broken.

bring a frost and farm everest for liths. if you're fast and know excavator spawn logic you can keep 2 up permanently and get a relic drop rotation every 100 secs, since you can double up on rotations there. I've got spreadsheets rolling around somewhere that proves excavation is more efficient than defense and interception for relics, albeit with less consistency. plus, it's more fun to run around than standing around at a point

4 hours ago, BlackCoMerc said:

Move Prime runs to starmap, they said. Will make things less repetitive, they said.

Introduced prime loot to same old missions, they did. Made same list of enemies for every run, they did.

Utterly failed in design, they have.

Considering it doesnt take 70 runs of junk to get the single rare item I need? It was nowhere near an utter failure.