Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Passive Kuva

Gandergear

Add a sigil to the game or simply give all players after TWW a passive that nets 20 kuva per mission completed.

Itd be a nice form of passive kuva while also promoting players to not only do the 3 kuva type missions while also being decidedly the least efficient farming method by a large margin, like focus grinding.

Kuva has more demand than even credits have in the game, let us get a trickle for playing normal missions.

Edited by Gandergear

1 hour ago, -Helsing- said:

People here get lazier and lazier from day to day.

Correction - People here get bored of doing the same thing over and over again from day to day.

That said, OP, I have to disagree. Scaling endless kuva would be nice, as well as it eventually being added to more Kuva Fortress rewards (some put in sabotage/exterm caches, in defense rotations, for example) and hell, for defense have a kuva tank you need to defend, the more damage it takes the less kuva you get per wave. More things to break up the monotony.

Edited by Mastercontrol98

Kuva is meant to be specifically sought as an activity choice. And Kuva Survival gives out metric tons of the stuff. Not in the mood for that? The regular Kuva missions are available to break up the monotony.

Edited by Ceryk

3 hours ago, Ceryk said:

Kuva is meant to be specifically sought as an activity choice. And Kuva Survival gives out metric tons of the stuff. Not in the mood for that? The regular Kuva missions are available to break up the monotony.

regular kuva missions are basically the same. Kuva survival gives out extra, but it isn't a replacement, it is still overall lower in output.

There are syndicate missions AND the sigil. Not saying it's the best idea, just saying there is already similar things in the game

3 hours ago, Ceryk said:

Id just like to play missions i actually want (kuva spy, lua missions, and void missions) to finish my codex, and then evety 70 missions realize ive gathered enough kuva to do a roll.

I clearly state i dont want this to be a viable farning method, but kuvas more in demand than farming focus or affinity for 'endgame' players and i really am tired of the boring af siphons and the dissapointing af kuva survival.

3 hours ago, Mastercontrol98 said:

Correction - People here get bored of doing the same thing over and over again from day to day.

That said, OP, I have to disagree. Scaling endless kuva would be nice, as well as it eventually being added to more Kuva Fortress rewards (some put in sabotage/exterm caches, in defense rotations, for example) and hell, for defense have a kuva tank you need to defend, the more damage it takes the less kuva you get per wave. More things to break up the monotony.

I just dont like the kuva tileset either for the most part, red and black strains my eyes.

Edited by Gandergear
Spu

21 minutes ago, Gandergear said:

Id just like to play missions i actually want (kuva spy, lua missions, and void missions) to finish my codex

That's kind of the purpose of siphons however. They can spawn on almost any tile, minus a select few (the missions you listed come to mind.) What the issue sounds like is that you don't have an actual reason to go to tilesets such as the void (something I sorely miss). Considering right now everything endgame can sort of be everywhere, there's already an issue with farming being too generalized. It honestly might just be better to have siphons spawn there as well, or give us another incentive to go to these tiles (I.E. another farm.) What would be fantastic is if the Void had loads of relics in it's drop tables and little else. Thematically makes sense, gives dedicated relic farmers a place to go, ect.

Edited by Mastercontrol98